Reviews for Alternate 3: Blaze
Shmancy-Fancy-Kitteh chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
OMG! Stoneshadow and Waterdapple is her kits! I wonder who the father is... I wonder what Matilda's REAL name is? Also, I read all of your awesome cool stories! The Blaze... Weird names... Hmm... I know that they're Sphinx cats...
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
It was wise to end the drama like that. The cliffhanger at the end makes me wonder when the father will be revealed. And poor Darkfur, his friend was basically Saberpaw... Please write more soon!

GinnyStar chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I understand writers block, it comes and goes, or I've got no way to write it down. Well written, good inaction, and good background. I had to start at the beginning of this story to refresh my memory.
Nendo Tenshi chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
OMG YAY! u havent updated in .er.(lol) its good to read this again. i mite have to go bk to book one to remember whats happening tho. _ oh, and thanks for including my sis cat!
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Finally! Thank you for updating!
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Horrays! An update, and what a joyous one it is! (Well, not for the characters in the story, it's joyous because it was a good chapter...XD) I'm glad that Stoneshadow finally found out about Matilda. Update soon!

A Lurking Demon of the Night chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
This looks good. A promising plot seems to be unfolding, though I do have one criticism. When characters are talking, you tend to put a space in between the quotation and the words. That shouldn't be too hard to fix.

I'm thinking that Miranda could be the cat we've seen at the beginning. She seems like it.

Blaze seems like the perfect society. ...But that's what scares me.

(I'm the last person you'd expect to see reviewing, aren't I?)
MarvelMoonflower chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed on this. I guess I forgot. Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, and awesome! All of the chapters have been really good.
GinnyStar chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Well written, good inaction and good background.
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
That's that she-cat that disappeared in the first Alternate. When are they going to find out?
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
This mystery is getting stranger and stranger. Are the apprentice rituals ever going explained? Matilda probably became a clan-cat for a while. Please write another chapter soon!

Nirazilaa chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
XO Sorry I never noticed you'd begun this. It's interesting to see what happened to the clans and how the Blaze cats were able to drive out the customs of the normal clans.

For chapter two... it's good they found the oasis, but with the Blazes coming, Bluestar and the rest of RebelClan are officially in deep... foxdung.

Chapter three was interesting, especially with those last parting words. They probably will end up in a darker setting than the normal desert; death might have been better.

Alex is going to the island? :o I have a feeling this is some sort of brainwashing thing. Definitely.
GinnyStar chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Sound like a waste of energy, or something like that well written good inaction, and good background.
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Wow, that was weird. I'm dying to know what happened to Alex at the island! It's strange that it only took about less than a night to make Alex emotionless. Sunpaw and Blazepaw must be confused and disturbed. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
The cats of Blaze have no emotion, it's very nice effect and it makes sense. It's clever! I have a feeling that Nightblaze is right, that there is something wrong with the situation. Bluestar should pay a little more attention to Nightblaze. The part about the kits was interesting too, the kits have emotions right? So they get more emotionless as time goes on? Or do the older cats do something to make them emotionless? Very interesting story so far. I can't wait to see more!