Reviews for Look Before You Fall
kaygou chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Are you ever going to update! I love this story!
QhuinnPiperHart chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I love that Bella and Edward are making Gabe step up for Evie and the baby. I feel bad for Evie losing one of the babies, But I am glad that Gabe is finally growing up. I want to slap Naomi ugh she needs to grow up. As for Lola my heart breaks for her and I wish she would survive the cancer. I cant wait to hopefully read more for this store. Mia
barbcooper1 chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
what happens to Lola did she get better and did she stay with gabe or did he end up with evie? so many unansered questions.

bac
detsinbaby chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
Please update. I love your writeing.
HJP4Life chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Can't wait for the update! Great story
HJP4Life chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow another good story so far, the personality seems different, bad girl bella"y" with a touch of something else in there, I love it :)
GunsNRosez175 chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
Nice chapter..and i will definitly wnt a teaser
sonogal chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
Lola is having some self confidence problems. Gabe has done nothing but be supportive of her. She needs to realize what he is facing. He came to terms with what she is facing. It is a lot but he grew up and is doing the best he can for everyone in his life.
CaMiJaYe chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
Ok, so I just read through all of LYMFOM, and i mean like all in 2 days flat! I was even late for work couse i stayed up late (or early:P) reading and then slept in... Now thats dedication :) keep up the great work!

Cami
vampiregurl17 chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
Loved the chp.!
Jordyn2011 chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
Oh please let me have a teaser! This chapter was so good, I can't believe he lost Lo. (
bellskindagirl chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
I hate that Lola and Gabe broke up. but you can tell he's maturing and thats cool.

Keep doin what your doing
bouncy 72 chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
Shit, I knew things weren't good between Lola & Gabe. *sigh*

I loved Lula's birth & how Gabe was grossed out but facinated at the same time when he watched her coming out. He's cute with her too, learning all the care things you need to learn. (*grin* he should just be grateful he has a little girl to change. It always seems easier to wipe them up.)

Thanks for the chapter.
bouncy 72 chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
I'm glad Gabe's working on leaving Naomi alone. Emmett & Edward are so accepting of him & his mixed up feelings, it's awesome he has men like that around him.

Goodness Evies going to leave her baby for so long after it's just been born. I don't think I'd be able to do that. But I guess I never had dreams like her, so idk.

I wonder if the sex at the end is going to fix Gabe & Lola...somehow I doubt it. *sigh*

Thanks for the chapter bb :)
vampiremom1221 chapter 18 . 8/27/2010
I love Bella's advice at the end. It is all so true. Great chapter. I liked his reaction to the process of child birth. It was raw and honest. Great job.
597 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »