Reviews for Look Before You Fall
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hm, Gabe is a really interesting character and I am very eager to see you explore him a little more. He definitly takes more after Bella than Edward, however like his father, he seems to be going after the girl he wants, no matter what the cost.

Not sure what I think of Naomi yet, and Evie, oh you poor girl!

Good start to your sequel, I look forward to the next update.
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Yay! I'm so excited for this story! Gabe is awesome and funny. Great first chapter.
shar76 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
that wasd really good
incubabe80 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
As always...great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Joycp chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Great chapter! Funny how Bella gets to have a child that is just like she was at that age. My mom calls it the parents curse, my son is already showing that he has my attitude and he's only 2!
Jordyn2011 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love this new story! I was so upset when the Let Your Mercy Fall was over, but now I have this one to look forward to, so please keep it coming. You're writing is excellent! )
Biology is for luvas chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
yayy for the new story! so far so good : ]
chelbee chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Yay! A new story.. Please update soon!
keepingupwiththekids chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love that there is a continuation and we see new characters - the new generation. This is brillant.
bluebubbles2003aol.com chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Def a good start! but it makes me think about my 2 yr old in 15 yrs... i feel like i need a drink!lol
tanglingshadows chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is just the first chapter so I won't talk too bad about Gabe...lol. I can only hope that with the continuation of the story he grows up, you know? I completely trust you to make this just as great of a story as LYMFoM. Looking forward for an update!
Bammers chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
loved it can't wait for more thanks...
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40