Reviews for The Wicked Fall
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
bloody hell. it was so intense
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Woah! Awesome!
Deathlylover chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
*-* I love this.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Andddddd, I'm following you, you amazing little author.
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh my god.

Oh. My. To. The. High. Heavens. Of. Hell.

Why do I love this so much? I read this five times. FIVE TIMES.

This was amazing and I still can't figure out why it appealed to me so much, besides the fact that it's an amazing story. O_O

Anyways...amazing story and I'm very thankful you wrote it and...yup.

-DiAnna44
Leki chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Man, oh man, Light just HAS to keep pushing, doesn't he? Great story!
legalizehumanity chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH 'HSXKDB!n$/jdhdkzkz

Off to read the rest of your stuff
X59 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Brilliantly done.

Light got the last laugh.
Elena chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh my gosh this is so good! Please update?
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
in the end, Kira wins. ALL HAIL KIRA!
Ruin Takada chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hey, Bloodshot,

I remember reading this when it first came out, so it's kind of amazing how it's only now that I've thought to actually review.

I have to admit, I do love this fic. It's a great ending to the canon, and I always end up envious at how you can write short fics and I find writing short things really hard (usually because I have too much to say). I know that the Ohba and Obata team had always planned (more or less) to end this manga with L's death before editors twisted their arms and forced them to continue with Mello and Near, so in actual fact, I can't help but feel that if it had ended witb L's death, then this fic would be a direct 'what if L won' fic, if that makes any sense.

Since this came out, I too have done a 'what if L won' fic this one inspired by that 'Chicago' musical, known as 'Fame Less Than Infamy'. You can read it if you're not too busy with work and GiaC chapter 41, and if you do read it, please leave a review - it's gonna get a second chapter in due time, and a prequel of sorts, and I'd love your thoughts on it as it is.

A lovely fic, dear! Please start writing more!
Rokkis chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Nice. Liked it very much. Was a sort of desperate satisfaction that felt like 'schadenfreude'.

Want to write the antithesis?

Always wanted to see a careless emotionless L who 'kidnaps' Light back to England. Away from his family and father despite all the lack of evidence. L has a hunch and he doesn't much care if he's wrong or not.

Always wanted to see a story where Light connects with the others orphans at Wammy's.

Sorry for pushing ideas on you, but just need to spread my wild thoughts:D And I just want to see a Light who is Kira (though perhaps manipulated) that ends up as a motherish figure to the lonesome orphans.

Cheers and christmas hug!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
wow. that was awesome.
Bluszcz chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really love L but - HA! - serves him right! ;P What an awesome ending, I like it better that the real one. Excellent job!
Sarahmint chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow! That was good.

It is the most REALISTIC Death Note Fanfic I have ever read. That is what real life is like, unfortunately. This contrasts almost everything covered in emotional-button issues around the world.