Reviews for What Have You Done?
Bethlovesall chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
please continue this story! i can't wait for the next chapter! i have to say that while i hate that naruto is going against konoha and wants to kill them, i do like that he is so strong and powerful! he is the leader of akatsuki! that is so cool and the group appreciates and likes naruto! i have to say that i think for once i kind of want akatsuki to succeed and i don't want naruto to ever forgive konoha. they could all go their separate ways if they want, but i don't want things to return to normal. anyway, loving the story and so excited for more!
JustRandomForYou chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
I started reading this story yesterday and I was so glued onto the screen until I noticed (after a night without sleeping) there were no more chapters... And my reaction was like "NOooooooo! This can't be! Why no more?" (I'm really slow reader&don't read too much so...XDD) Seriously I was all night reading...
I don't know why I wrote that O.o I guess I felt like you needed to know..? Really don't know... Ok..
This is my time that a story has had me this interested.. I usually read for the heck of it or if the idea of the story is even a little bit interesting and there are really few... Or when I just want to read a story about Naruto(I'm really big fan ) And I'm trying to write stores and other stuff but it's hard for me or I leave it half done and do nothing with it -.-' Really what's the point in that? And I seem to be only able of writing in English(which isn't my mother langue... But I speak or write it much better then my mother langue) It really is frustrating for me to write a story in my mother langue don't know why... But English just comes more naturally for me '
So enough with that stuff... I liked the way you write and the idea on it's own is pretty strong&good... The story so far has been as stated before interesting and I mean REALLY interesting! I would like for you to continue the story and I'd love it if it would be soon! :D I'll be waiting!
P.s. I don't know what I was writing but one thing was sure I love the story other thing is sure too I WANT MORE! Enough of this and sleep for me! finally!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
are you going to update soon? it's so good and i really want to know what the atsuki are planning. plz update
Alyssa-chan chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
I love this story ...but u really need to update the story ...I'm really excited about what is going to happen next
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
You know what would make this story even better? (in my opinion)
If Naruto destroys Konoha but lets those who were not against him live.
Food for thought.
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Its good but you haven't updated in a while. Please start updating soon.
2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
wow... XDDDD

update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
o naruto tem que interagir mais com kakashi e konohamaru
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
adorei o capitulo, muito emocionante
Jamdickens chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Please get back to this stroy very good
Permanent Pen Name chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Really interesting story and I think it has a lot of potential to turn into something great :) when are you going to update! :( *rips out hair*
detractis chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
This story is so GreatD

Bit c'mon! Update, so many people are waiting for you ro Update so pretty please!

By the way. Is sasuke appearing in this story?

Anyway...have a good day!:)
daisukit chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
Damn this is actually One of the best Stories i have ever read keep up the Good work & Update faster i can't Wait to read the next One :)

Hime.
rodimus89 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
I love this story. Naruto taking nonsense from nobody. Pls update soon,I would like to see konoha burn. What would you do about the neutral and friendly parties to naruto in konoha though?
andysanime chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
Really good job on this story so far, please update soon! I can't wait to see how they take Naruto being the Akatsuki leader.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »