Reviews for What Have You Done?
What? Nooooooooo! I was looking forward for a fight!
Love itttttt
dexterZA92 chapter 17 . 1/17
Okay so this I my first review. I have quite enjoyed this fanfic. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ps. Any hate reviews, hell haters will hate cause they don't have your talent.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
this chapter ended well but how can Naruto hate everone in the village
Sofie chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
Ive been reading quite a lot of fan fiction about Naruto now and I have to say that this story is one of the better ones (well that depends on how it ends of course). Looking forward to the next chapter though so hurry upp already :)))
Puppet Priestess chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
What if when the Akatsuki arrived in Konoha, the rookie twelve were at the gates waiting because they recieved Intel that they were moving there, and then when they said " You will never get Naruto" and the Akatsuki start laughing and Naruto moves to their side. They gasp, and then are shocked and start fighting and destroying the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I ship KakaNaru so bad right now.
draco7347 chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
darkfox2357 chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
Great story so fat I can't wait for more to come
shajid chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Type your review here.u could have made hinata part of akatuski or make naruto fuck her .
i like naru hina fuch
sultryvoice chapter 17 . 9/26/2015
Hey! Midnightsun7,
We all would like to know when are you going to finish this story? It is well over three years now and what's happened to you that you forgotten your were writing a story of such epic proportion.
Puppet Priestess chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Are you going to update or abandon this story. Because there is no hiatus, or anything like that.
Lovelyladie15 chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Aww why did you stop writing please tell me you're going to update this? It's getting so good I can't wait to read more.
iReadWriteType chapter 17 . 9/5/2015
Awww! I can't wait for the future encounters between Sasori and Naruto! And between Konohamaru too!
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Update
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »