Reviews for What Have You Done?
GameDemonKing chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Great story so far. I would defiantely go with NaruHina or you could probably do a NaruHinaTemari pairing.
united88 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Please keep this a Naruto x Sakura story.

Since in canon there are more signs of that paring. The Naruto x Hinata paring i just find wired since she always faints around him and the paring just creeps me out.

The Naruto x Temari paring is the same, plus how ofen do they speak to each other.
Gravenimage chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
No stay with Naruto and Sakura I don't Naruto and Temari.
Starfire99 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Somehow I don't think Naruto x Temari is going to work since you have Naruto CAPTURING HER BROTHER! Or did you forget he holds the Ichibi?
Devilmaster7 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
I just want to know with Gaara being Naruto's friend why would Naruto go after Shukaku even knowing that the sealing would probably kill him unless you have Naruto do a revival technique on him by Naruto and Chiyo to make it look like Naruto is still protrayed as a hero and not as a villian.
Lit. Metalhead chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
No, keep it Naru/Saku. It's better.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
I think that you should keep it as a NaruSaku
Kakashi Rocks The World chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Great Story! If I was writing this, I would make it a Naruto/Hinata pairing. There are a lot more Naruto/Hinata fans than there are Nar/Sak fans. I also agree with an earlier reviewer who said now that you killed Hiashi it gives Hinata more freedom to pursue Naruto like she should. Deep down, you know that her loyalty is to Naruto more then the village, and I can see her siding with him.
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
hmm..not bad
SuzyQ chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
This story is amazing and is written so beautifully. The only thing keeping it from being perfect is the pairing. You should most definitely make this NarutoxHinata.
MegaF0nz chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Wow, i can't believe how great this fic is!

Not only have you managed to turn the story of Naruto on its head, but you've pulled off what i don't think anyone has ever done before (create a believable situation for an evil Naruto)

The plot and banishment is so well done that i can't wait to see what additional mayhem the new Akatsuki is gonna bring!

Looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully Naruto will get found in Suna and the plot will thicken with his return to Konoha. I'm sure the tale will be rife with lies and deceit, so i look forward to it!

btw, in response to the closing statement, you should keep with NaruSaku... it just seems to fit better from Naruto's perspective (and i've been influenced by quite a few KibaHina fics to think that's a good pair too).

Keep up the good work!
VLS chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Hm... Good story.

And was it naruto that destroyed the sound village?
Atra Ventus chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
No naruhina please.

naruhina is awful most of the time.

if you want to change the pairing use a rare pairing like narukarin, naruhana, narushizu!
karthik9 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
it is a good story i look forward to future updates yes i prefer hinata more than sakuta but i prefer temari most fot this story
MeatwadRulz chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
It doesn't make any sense to change the main pairing in the middle of the story. I like everything you're doing so far. I might handle a harem, but nothing else. So keep the course.
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »