Reviews for What Have You Done?
Sig Uchiha chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Pretty good man I like the whole teleporting Ameratsu thing, it was pretty cool. I was wodering if you've made any changes to the Akatsuki members? Such as OC's or replacing them with actual charaters. Whats happened to Konan is she still alive? Or did she share Nagato's fate.
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
good chapter yet again
Fayneir chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I ghink you should have Naruto kick the crap out of the Leaf Ninja sent to get him to Konoha, BEFORE he goes with them, and possibly him to lay down some hating on Tsunade and Jiraiya as well as the rest of Konoha. Anyway great chapter...looking forward to the next chapter.
Sweet-single chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
lovely update soon!
Zabimaru46 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
adding
AhumbleHalofan chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Loved it! Can not wait for the next update!
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
The reactions of the Konoha ninjas about how the Sound Village citizens turned corpses were nicely done. You could almost see the surprise and disgust on their faces. Next, Naruto's plan is a damn good one. It would make for one hell of a screw you to Konoha to accept him back just for him to rob them blind in the end. Nice work on this chapter.
0Goddess Nyx0 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update!
DragonOfChocolateness chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
SWEET UPDATE AS SOON AS POSIBLE I LOVE IT
Fayneir chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I'm looking forward to Naruto having his revenge. Great chapter.
XWF1000 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Is this going to have a bad ending because I would love to see Naruto & his minions destroy the village,kill everybody, & to be evil, rape Sakura!
EllaAngel chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Yay, everyone is coming together! I don't think Naruto is going to be able to hold it in for very long - council members are going to start showing up dead very soon. What is the true reason for collecting the tailed beasts? I can't wait for more!

~Smile!~
Habu2010 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
it's getting good
Lit. Metalhead chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Nice. I can't wait for the next chapter.
RogueNya chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Oh hehe sweet job on the chapter, I wonder what Akatsuki's overall plan is if they are still going after the Bijuu that Naruto would not only follow along but lead the mission to capture them.

Keep up the great work, though look forward to seeing what Naruto will think when he learns that the Hokage was not the one to banish him..
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »