Reviews for The Diamond in the Ruff
Authoress-in-training chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was just... amazing. I'm a humongous Terra fan, and I'm currently working on my own in-depth version of the Terra arc (with some changes, but it's still got a huge focus on Terra's characterization and her relationship with Slade). I've always been fascinated with the Terra/Slade relationship (actually, Slade as a character in general, and his two apprentices' different complicated storylines), and so I love any story that looks into it in depth.

The only notes I have is that some of the summary paragraphs at the beginning seemed a little too long, with some unnecessary info that took away from the otherwise wonderful flow of the story. But good job, and I can't wait to see if you decide to update. (Please do so soon, if you're making it a chapter fic!)

- Authoress

PS: Would you mind taking a look at my story, How Far is Too Far? (It's the modified Terra arc I mentioned earlier) I'm planning it as a trilogy, with the first one being the bulk of the Terra arc stuff, the second one as sort of a transition, and the third like an expanded Things Change. Anyway, it hasn't gotten too many reviews, so I'd just love it if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think.