Reviews for Birth of the Sun
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
AWWW! This is simply AWWWWW! I love it, and Sol is a cutie-patootie! AH!

StarzXAndXMoon
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER. THIS IS AWESOME
The Winter Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This story is awesome... to me it actually looks very well put together, and I think you should make something like a sequel, talking about when Sol's becomes old enough to learn about the keyblade. That's what I think.
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Sol is adorable!

She seems like the perfect OC to be Terra and Aqua's daughter. Her keyblade also sounds really cool. What would you name it?

My favorite part was when you wrote that she attacked Roxas when she was three because she thought he was impersonating Ven.

Sol can use the powers of darkness as well? ooh so she can use light (that's just an assumption) and darkness, like Riku I guess? Maybe that's wrong, but that would probably create a rather interesting yet awkward situation for her when she's older and training using her Keyblade. I'm sure that if you wrote a fic about her when she's older she would be an amazing keyblade wielder.

Hope you include in a future fic! you're an amazing writer so keep up th good work!

~Dare or No Dare

P.S. ughh, Jered Gallegos, unless you have some constructive criticism, don't review if you don't like the story.
Jered Gallegos chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This Sucked Balls!

jered!
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I Loved your story! I'd like for to write more of it if you could! :) it's a good one. You could continue the story for each of the characters and pairs. It's a good plot, you shouldn't give up on it.
Dark Maiden95 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story was really good! Wow, Sol has a lot of aunts and uncles. O_O I hope you write a sequel to this! _
SoulEaterDark chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Sol is the embodiment of adorableness. I loved it 3
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love this story so much!, you should continue this fic!
ccsakura21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I like the story,are you going to make another chapter?
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
(gasp) how could i have missed this peice.

well i enjoyed it very much. still cant belive it's a one-shot.

i liked how you picked Sol's name,
ReplicaRiku'sgirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Please don't make it a one-shot. I really love it. Really scary how accurate you are in children's point of view.
Critter S chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This story was pretty good. I am a HUGE KH fan and I like Terra and Aqua as a couple. I also like the fact that they had a child; I just couldn't help, but think it was adorable. Anyway, nice way of bringing all the characters in. I like the fact that Roxas and Ven were there at the same time (I've been wanting to see a story when the two meet face-to-face). If you are planning on making another TerraXAqua story, I think you could you should write it similar to this story, but with a more intriguing story, like their child traveling around worlds on a mission (I'm a fan of adventure stories, which is one of the reasons I like KH; the other is the fact that it's a crossover with Disney). Anyway, that's just my opinion. Well, again, nice work and good luck with whatever you're writing.
RhythmicRhapsody chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Love it -
AAK13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
OMG! It's very GREAT story, you know! I always hope the ending of KH3 being like this! XD

and sol it's so cute and sweet! but she have darkness power from her father, she can open a dark portal XD I love how roxas warning her. But I think it's a cool skill

Sora don't want her to calling him uncle, for some reason I laugh so hard. And why roxas and namine don't have a child? I want to see their child XD and about xionxaxel, it's okay though I more like rikuxion pairing.

hm...I think there's a romantic feeling between sol and ven ;)

I agree if ven took her as his apprentice and love each other in the end hahahahaaha!

I also love terraqua moment in the end, o I love this so much, Divine!

Actually, I'm little dissapointed because this is oneshot. Hopefully you make a sequel or multi-chap. I will fave this! XD