Reviews for Of Stars and Sighs
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice
TheNightingale52 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Meditations are to Thane as Calibrations are to Garrus. Damn sexy aliens... Love the story btw!
littleblackdog chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was hot, and handled very well. A little bit of bondage and a lot of obvious affection between your characters. Excellent.
Melissa McClendon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Nicely written and overall very satisfying read. You did an excellent job capturing the essence of Thane's character in such a short piece. Did I mention it was hot? lol Hope to see more of your Thane fics and just more Thane love in general. Yay for the Neck Snap Appreciation Society and don't forget Cure Thane Krios 3
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hot hot hot! Loved all of it! Update soon.
Bakageta Koto chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Eheh heh heh... *blushes* Three ThaneSmut fics right in a row? Ah, you're spoiling us! Excellent work, I truly look forward to any of your updates!
Amku chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Whoo! Smut! D Nicely done. There should be a place for all well-written smut to go. I'm wondering why I haven't created the ME Smut Squad yet. When I do, I'm adding you.
Elena-Unduli chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hermia S. I love you xD
10Roseleaf chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
hahahah hot!

poor samara! she has to disinfect the place now!
jeandark chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Your every story with Thane is a reflection of my own thoughts;) just you have the better view of whole.. and of course you can express better some things;) buhaha and again i forgot about breathing! heh at this rate i will die in the nearest future;) but please don't stop;) your storys are just too good..;) MORE! AYE! kisses!
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I like rolls. Really. Rolls are one of my favorite things. XD While I can't say that I want to see any stories abandoned, I can also say that you should feel free to take as many breaks to write hot, smexy one-shots as you want. I'm *sure* no one will mind.
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That is the best way to celebrate ever conceived.
Asirus chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You ARE a dirty dirty bird. As much as I was hoping for this to be another chapter to Kismet or Constellations, I'm not exactly disappointed. Just DIRTY (but in a good way). Your writing of Thane makes him an even sexier beast then usual. Good job. :D
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I have decided that it's fairly impossible for you to write a bad story. Congradulations! You're now my favorite author of all time. .;;

Amme
Drider Queen chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You are so evil !

That was truly good and smuty :D Loved it :D ... and that's not enough words to justify what I think of this ! You are GOOD!