Reviews for Never!
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Well, it didn't...right? Damn I wish I knew more about astrophysics! Funny story by the way!
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
LOL, poor Kirk. Well considering Nero really mesed up the timeline I doubt Uhura has anything to fear from being forced to kiss Kirk. Besides TOS crew were older, more experienced, wiser, and had each others respect and friedndship.

This reboot crew are just kids.
Babita chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
LOL!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was good! In the fan film, "Of Gods and Men," (which is not canon) Uhura married...Stonn! Yes, T'Pring's Stonn from "Amok Time!" How weird is that?
Linstock chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
LOL! Loved it.
Milady Oakenshield chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Actually, if you watch Unification in TNG, Picard does mention that he attended Spock's wedding. However, they never mention who the bride was. I guess we can assume it's Saavik. However, this is not mentioned on Memory Alpha, which is canon, but is on Memory Beta, which is non-canon. So the fact he got married is canon but the fact it was to Saavik could purely be some person's attempt to make me vomit. Personally, I never liked her. And I always got a smile on my face whenever Spock and Uhura flirted, which was like almost every other eposode or couple episodes.

He probably interacted with her much more than he did Christine. I couldn't STAND Christine in TOS so I hope she's not as clingy and annoying in the newer universe, provided they actually cast someone to play her and not just as a cameo. I will LAUGH my a** off if they cast Kristen Bell, though I doubt they will. Anyway, good story. Sorry for the ramble.