Reviews for Apples and Shuriken
guest101 chapter 5 . 2/5
PLEASE UPDATE THIS BAD BOY! I lOVE IT
randomlittleme chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
But at least she'll be spending it with Raizo! Can't wait to see more!:)
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Chapter six please.
KieraTDG chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
You have to update to the sixth chapter please.I'm begging you. This is to great a fanfic to abandon.
nakala chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
update i don't think i need to say anymore
nakala chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
update please say you will i really want to know what happens
nakala chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
update please
nakala chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
update please
i so hope you haven't given up on this fic
nakala chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i so hope you haven't given up on this fic because this is my second time reading this and i love it its like i'm reading this for the first time and i just love how true you are to raizo's character
great job
please tell me you haven't given up on this fic
Mimi021 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I don't no why but I have a suspicion that the person (meaning you) who wrote this must be european just because of the whole because youre african american bit and the fact that he wants mika to dye her hair blonde... not only that raizo in this story is a douchebag.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Awesome story! Please, keep writing it :)
Pepprie chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
So it's almost been a year to the day since you last updated this story and I have to say I really hope you don't dump it. I hope that you are alright and that nothing bad has happened to you. I really, really hope that after your not so brief reprieve you have become inspired by my glowing review and will update soon :).

This story has me really intrigued. I'm so interested in the demon within Raizo and found myself connected with Mika's quest for not only knowledge but Raizo.

Please continue this amazing story!
WintrBrz chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
WOW crazy story line. I love it. I know it's been a year almost since you last updated. But I hope you will update it soon. But if you've ran out of ideas for it then I understand. A year is a long time to not write on a story. But just wanted to let you know I love it.
junjou-yume chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Wow this is soo good! Why did you stop? I love where this is going! Reading this story is almost as good as watching the movie itself! I didn't expect to find such a good Ninja Assassin fanfic, and especially not a Raizo/Mika one. You have such a wonderful writing style, and I think everyone is very in character. (though Raizo is little more chatty than I would expect D) Plus it's just starting to get more exciting! Please continue! Five stars! *****

j-y