Reviews for Apples and Shuriken
bloodyhell95 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
...well now i know you're alive! and i like jealous Raizo. He's cute.
kaydimz chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
I loved it, been waiting for this, for long time. I am happy to see it updated. And Raizo is so sweet doing that for her. I am looking forward to the barbeque, to see how far she will have to go. And what will happen. Look forward to the next update.
BuffyStan chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Wow, This was a great chapter! It's building an anticipation of so much more to come. Great story.
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
WOW! i thought this story was dead! finally an update!

I actually almost forgot about this so I reread again some of the chapters before to understand the story

anyway, yes merry christams! the chapter was a good filler! I can't wait for their meet up with the gang ;]

love the cute scene in the end! fluff! .
artemisn chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Please update soon. This is a great story.
Leah chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Yeah happiness. new chapter! i liked it.
X23 Maximoff chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
So I'm not going to lie, I was ready to pass this story by until I saw that it had a whopping 131 reviews for 5 chapters. And I must say, I am so glad that I took the time to read it! This story is absolutely fantastic. You have a solid plot, which is depressingly difficult to find sometimes, and your setup is superb. I enjoy your interaction between Raizo and Mika, although I must say that I feel like Raizo talks a bit more than his character in the movie did. However, since this is written fiction and not a film, I'm not really bothered by this fact.

I understand that regular updates are difficult (I myself haven't updated anything in over a year - but this review is about you, not me), so I just hope that your days are excellent and that every once and a while you allow yourself some time to work on this story, as I can't wait to see what you have in store for these crazy kids! Is it sad that I'm hoping for a few saucy moments between the two? There seems to be some excellent sexual tension already...but that also may be due to the fact that Enrique Iglesias' "Tonight (I'm F**kin' You" has been on replay in my head this whole time. Ahem, regardless, please update soon.

Best Wishes and Happy Writing!

PALC chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
lol Happy Holidays to you as well, and a Happy New Year! Thanks for the sweet update.

BlueMizuki chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
You were gone for so long! I thought you forgot about me! Seems like even though he stayed away for a year he never forgot her. And PLP seems to be a genuine nickname for her. Let the fake romance that they both wish was real, but I think Raizo's ignoring because he think's a demon will bust out of him killing him and her, commence!
Widad chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Dude, thanks for updating I knew it was hard.
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Awww! Yay! You updated! Nice Chapter :3
PALC chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Hah. I love it so far! I do hope you'll be continuing. The interaction is quite perfect here, makes me jealous!

zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
im thinking its his blood? not some persons blood?
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
I think it is great :D She definitely is Raizo's match. They should have kissed in the last chapter where she felt his wounds *w* and his body...

JediKnightNightTerra chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Whoa...You'd never know it when you look at him...

Raizo is a blond

And he was called a homosexual...

183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »