Reviews for The Gravity of Love
Dizzyxx chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Tease... lol. Ugh, the danger she always willingly puts herself in for her utterly gorgeous Viking. Gotta admire that fiesty lil part-fae but mostly human girl D
radiate689 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
good outtake
Aille chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I started reading your "Dead Wrong" series several days ago, as it was recommened by TehniCAL in her story "Best Laid Plans". Well, actually, she rec'd 'Scenes from a Marriage 2" but I quickly realized to read that, I needed to read them all. I have been completly entralled by this and have spent many hours between my iPhone and my computer reading.

You're development of Sookie from the end of DAG was magnificant. I have only recently finished reading the series and look forward to the next book in the series, & hope for growth in Sookie. You took her and showed what she could be, depending on what happens.

I'm horrible at writing reviews and have so many thoughts of what I want to say & very little skill to put them to page. I honestly look forward to when you release "Paradiso" & will be slowly working my way through the other 2 series that you have written for the SVM series.

Thank you for putting pen to paper and sharing your ideas in this fandom. It has honestly been a pleasure to read.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
ncmiss12 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see how Sookie kills the jerk! Can't wait for more! Keep up the excellent work!
Morrigan28 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Another brilliant story nearly over, Im exhausted from feeling the need to cram them all in over the past few days. My initial reaction was to have a rant about how extremely annoying Sookie was ( especially compared to the previous 2 series')but I guess we were forewarned.

It's a testament to your creative genius (yes, I do believe 'genius')that I was compelled to forge on in haste, irrespective of how many times I yelled at the screen (useful, I know!)after yet another of Sookie's complete balls ups in the face of the most tolerant, patient man in history!Well got that out of my system!

Absolutely loved the relationships between all the other characters, anything involving Pam of course and the banter between the 'brothers' and Cadel especially - brilliant.

I was laughing then sobbing and everything inbetween, what I would give to have a gift like yours, the characters are just so alive (ha). I'm in awe.

Awaiting the finale with bated breath. Thankyou so much.
jamiedc78 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Loved The Darkest Hour and this story. I hope you decide to continue with this story line. I hope that Sookie transitions into her new life well.

Aphrothena chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I wouldn't blame Sookie for risking herself for Eric and his brothers, who wouldn't given the chance? She is STRONG for her loved ones but WEAK for herself. She really needs ERIC TREATMENT fast!

This was short but a POWERFUL insight on how she did the unthinkable to free Eric and company...for LOVE.
Baronessjai chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I do hope this is not a one shot because it needs to say more

you are such a talented writer you really need to give us more... I really enjoyed this story Please meg just please.. :)
Mutzialagabia chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
The best story in fandom history.

Your writing is more than remarkable. I truly believe the original series are turning into something much less interesting. I love your work .
cancer2883 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I must say that yet again your story was wonderful. it keep me coming back like a moth to the flame. i thoroughly enjoyed this story and the other stories in the series.
MinaMarie chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Thank you for this snippet.
Southern Amateur chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Erroneously chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I love the way you describe her putting on a mask that in some ways is very similar to who she used to be.
Celestial2 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Oh Meg, you've done it again! I bow to your greatness! I LOVE the new stories, and you were right. It was tough going at first, but it all came right in the end! I adore these characters and don't want you to stop writing about them! They're like friends that I want to keep up with! Thanks so much for all your time and effort, it's so very much appreciated. You're the one who should be writing a series of books, your characters are so much richer. :)