Reviews for Rhythmer's Fist'
Hinatafanboy chapter 14 . 5/12/2008
I remember finding and reading alot of your stories when I first got into fanfiction and thought they were amazing. Nearly 1/2 a decade later I still find them amazing. I do hope you will give this story a fitting end.
Pryde Kitty chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
This is a great and unique Ranma 1/2 tale! I encourage all fans of Ranma 1/2 to read this. Normally I'm not much into Ranma/Akane pairings, but this actually does a good job of explaining it, rather then "Akane magically decides to grow up and mature!". Besides how many other stories you know have Ranma being a dancer?
obsidian-fox chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
I must say... this is really OOC, but still funny.
Neo Kojiro chapter 14 . 8/25/2004
WFROSE's fics have excellent re-read value. Which is to say, he takes so god damn long between updates, you have to read the fucking story all over again, just to know what's going on. Plus, a definite lack of Kuno. This fic needs more Kuno.
James W chapter 14 . 8/23/2004
A new chapter, yay! ::Does the happy dance.. Pauses, looks around a bit emparassed, then shrugs and goes back ta happy dancin::
Adyen chapter 13 . 12/16/2003
Ohh... I think Kasumi would probably take revenge in the form of showing Nikki, who probably can't cook as good as Akane, how well she could actually be in the kitchen, then rubbing it in (though not too obiviously, cause then she'd have to admit that she's rubing it in). _
I can't wait till the next chapter...
Meeka-chan no da chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
*cheers for Kasumi!* Go Kasumi-sama! You can

do it! Yeah! :)

As usual with your fics, I can't wait for next

part _ *gives WFROSE a gold star*
Kinai chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
A real funny chapter.

Kinai.
Adyen chapter 12 . 7/15/2003
Heheheehehe... To cook Sukiyaki, or Not to cook Sukiyaki... That, is the question.
Sterling-Ag chapter 11 . 5/2/2003
Fun read as always. Keep up the good work. Thanks
Kaiya Darkwolf chapter 11 . 5/2/2003
hehehehe i love ranma and akane and nodako

please update quickly

japanese goth _
Nema chapter 11 . 4/26/2003
I have to say that I like this story the most out of all your fics. Hope you update soon.
Darak chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I don't know why but i did not enjoy this chapter as much as I did the ones before, maybe because you have Ranma revert to the usual jerk that we can all observe in other fanfics, until now in your fics he was a jerk but never a common one _
Dark Skuld chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
Soudns like Petra is useing Akane and others as cats paws to idirectly get revenge against her (ex)husband by attacking Ranma
Zsych chapter 11 . 4/25/2003
It's been a long time since i've seen this fic.

The situation is interesting certainly.

Normally, i would say that it is impossible for Akane to ever hope to match Ranma. There is too many years worth of a gap in their training. And the overall effort put in. Plus Ranma does seem to be a genius in the field, considering how fast he learns. Not one of Akane's characteristics.

Still, let's apply anime fanfic laws, and ignore that issue.

Which really leaves us in an odd situation. Who will win when all the rules are suspended?

No idea :)

It could as easily go towards Akane and her teacher winning, as Ranma's side winning. Or just coming out equal(which is really unfair to Ranma, but what the heck)

I would like to know what is going on though, and what the point of this situation is.

Women are equal to men if properly trained? :)

Women are equal to men in genius?

Of course, i don't really expect any author to use such hopeless concepts, but that's the only interpretation i can come up with.

Well... hope to see more.

And Take Care