Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 10/14
Alright I would just like to say that there is at least one thing in every chapter that makes me grin like a Cheshire Cat and say to myself, "This is amazing!" Seriously, I love this story.
happiness8000 chapter 22 . 9/30
Oh my ...the tension.
happiness8000 chapter 20 . 9/30
Yay they are together! Although I don't think Hermione should have said about the nightmares.
happiness8000 chapter 19 . 9/30
Oh I do love Hermione and Severus but although he used isn't hurting her this feels like stalking and isn't consensual as she doesn't know about it.
happiness8000 chapter 18 . 9/30
Ok that's really creepy.
the-cari-moose chapter 24 . 7/6
Crashing through the fourth wall much?
bookworm661 chapter 37 . 3/20
This is a good story and I hope you will eventually regain the enthusiasm to write a follow-up story. I really want to know what happens next.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 23 . 2/8
Got halfway through this chapter and froze in th middle or taking a bite out of a biscuit. It was Dumbledore who stopped her transforming back, yes?
FangLup chapter 37 . 2/5
:D Thanks for sharing!
indyheart chapter 1 . 1/30
If this is the story in thinking of, it ends up quite good. Not the strongest beginning, though. I'm going to keep reading.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 35 . 1/8
I don't remember if I wrote this when I read this story so many years ago, but I just wanted you to know that this story (specifically Harry and Draco's relationship - they're so cute!) was what made me start to read slash stories. So I just wanted to thank you for that! :D
Dietrich76 chapter 37 . 12/20/2015
I haven't read much on Harry Potter ff. I'm a Glee girl and Sherlock, but you're my favorite ff writer, so... This is the first HP that going into my bookmarks. Good story!
Dietrich76 chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
How you seen Mesmer? Alan R is so hot and sexy in that!
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »