Reviews for Teacher's Pet
the-cari-moose chapter 24 . 7/6
Crashing through the fourth wall much?
Great!
bookworm661 chapter 37 . 3/20
This is a good story and I hope you will eventually regain the enthusiasm to write a follow-up story. I really want to know what happens next.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 23 . 2/8
Got halfway through this chapter and froze in th middle or taking a bite out of a biscuit. It was Dumbledore who stopped her transforming back, yes?
FangLup chapter 37 . 2/5
:D Thanks for sharing!
indyheart chapter 1 . 1/30
If this is the story in thinking of, it ends up quite good. Not the strongest beginning, though. I'm going to keep reading.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 35 . 1/8
I don't remember if I wrote this when I read this story so many years ago, but I just wanted you to know that this story (specifically Harry and Draco's relationship - they're so cute!) was what made me start to read slash stories. So I just wanted to thank you for that! :D
Dietrich76 chapter 37 . 12/20/2015
I haven't read much on Harry Potter ff. I'm a Glee girl and Sherlock, but you're my favorite ff writer, so... This is the first HP that going into my bookmarks. Good story!
Dietrich76 chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
How you seen Mesmer? Alan R is so hot and sexy in that!
Dietrich76 chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
I find when people just ask for advice, it's really just to listen to them, and usually they find the answer for themselves through talking through it.
MeowMeow chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
Q~Q it...its over...NOOOOOOOOOOOO my life has lost meaning -dies slowly-
Nadiafarjana chapter 37 . 11/30/2015
Lovely story
Jetsun1119 chapter 37 . 11/26/2015
Awesomely cute!
Ebony riddle half-blood prince chapter 37 . 9/26/2015
No change the ending. Please. Please. Please. It doesn't work ! I don't care if I write the ending just don't leave it like that ! Please
Sunshine011 chapter 37 . 7/27/2015
That was literally the best ending ever. I know you might not think so and yes it was slightly inconclusive but still, best ending ever.
1,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »