Reviews for Inheriting A New Prophecy Book 1 Censored
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
5 stories in 4 years, that's actually pretty good. Though I do kind of wonder how the Gods of Olympus would react to a reality traveler who has the powers of the Rumble-Rumble Fruit, Magma-Magma fruit, Ice-Ice fruit, Spark-Spark fruit, and Quake-Quake fruit(in other words Enels lightning powers, Akainu's Lava powers, Aokiji's powers of snow and ice, Kizaru's powers over light, and White Beards power of generating Earthquakes). The best part, he's actually summoned by the Primordial Chaos to make the gods suffer with the power to reverse the curses they've put on people. Medusa once healed can turn into any snake, Scylla, once found in the Sea of Monsters is restored to her true body etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Shitty storyline ffs
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
So i switched over to HPfanfic cuz personally i hate censorship and i hate that this site does this like seriously just make it so that if the writer says M on any story the reader must click i am over 18 or better yet when we join make it so that we can put our bday and ugh ...anyways! Loved this story really, really freaking cool. By the by i am over 18, lol 27 to be exact hahahaa. Great story! Will definitely read the next one.
stevefocus chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Great story, on to the next.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
implying Gary Stu is a good thing
implying that crap should even be on ffn with actual good stories
I am Aus chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
So Harry can get mad at Dumbledore but be completely ok with Poseidon?
Redumdelta chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
percy is twelve in the lightning thief...dude, meh, whatevs; he's OP and near immortal
correnhimself316 chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
Good job, a bit short, but this certainly got all the nevessary stuff done, I cannot wait until Harry can give the ruder Olympians the verbal and magical middle finger.
Mukuro Meki chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Hello I just started reading your fic and was wondering if you could pm me a link to the uncensored version please
PerdidoKitsune chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
The story was epic. Good work.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
But he's physically 12! They are much older than him! I'm seriously confused with the whole Harry Potter being Percy Jackson thing. What happened to Percy's own consciousness and spirit? He can't just be completely taken over by Harry! If he's merging Soul and Mind with Percy, then wouldn't that mean that their souls correspond with each other instead of just being the same. It doesn't make sense that they merge. It sounds more like Harry just possessed him and completely made Percy disappear spiritually.
petethehotdog chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Rather short, but then again, you can't plagiarize... Great diction, I enjoyed it.
emthereble chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
wowlove the plot.
polarpwnage chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Holy snap, she's an exhibitionist, they did it in same room as Grover, kinky
sg2006 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014