Reviews for Nearest Distant Shore
bexxe chapter 1 . 1/29
I enjoyed this way too much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love the threesome. You give the characters thoughtfulness and warmth. The interactions and problems are believable drawing me into your stories. Thank you so much for your work.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm usually a Spock girl; Kirk doesn't usually do it for me. But your story was great, and I actually found Kirk a pleasant addition. If you knew how much of a Spock-only person I was, you'd know what a big compliment this is to your writing ability. ;-)
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow. I never would have thought of this, but it was really hot. Amazing! :D
R S F T F A C chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
If enough readers made it here before their minds slammed shut, in spite of their innate persuasions(as myself), I would suspect that there may even be some faint hope of us surviving to get to the 23rd century. I will keep on believing that we can learn to accept every "kind" possibility, anyway. Before it is too late. Thank You Djinn1. I doubt that they will hire you to resolve the ST-2009 triangle... but that would be fun! (and probably kinder, than what they will actually do)

- "REAL", Small, Furry Thing, From Alpha-Centaurus
Linstock chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Thank the powers for logic! I am completely unable to write a coherent review due to be totally overwhelmed. Words simply fail me…in a good way
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I'm glad that worked out so well. I liked Spock being the stable part of the relationship and pushing the other two for a resolution they could all live with.

Thanks for posting! Always a pleasure to find a fic of yours in my Inbox.:D

-Ellie
MonAlice chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Liked it a lot! Love most of your ffs but you sold me to the idea of Kirk&Chapel so well, that while I enjoyed the Spock&Chapel fics as well ( another success on your part- after I've run out of Kirk&Chapel's I had to read something, even if after TOS Spock&Chapel were a pairing I hated)I llonged for some Kirk action.

Kirk AND Spock are just a bonus here :)

Good job.:)
makaem chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very nice. It seems they avoided theproblem of someone being left out.