Reviews for Eglantine
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
It's crazy that human trafficking exists, I like that ur raising awareness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow. I've read the entire story and it's...dark. But I like it. Your story is very well written and I enjoyed it-though it scared me at some parts. Keep writing!
puddingflaun chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Soooo adorable! lots of cookies to you, and all five stars for an amazing story!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Well oh goodness,you ended this so beautifully,i just can't help but smile at the image of it all!WOW!just wow!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
XD!yayyyyyyy!In Moody's ground,haha!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Oh oh oh youuuuuuu awesome writer,leaving this at a place like that,my heart could almost jump out of my chest but i'll like read the next chapter too so lol,i'm alright!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Oh wow!Bella is quite something else!I love how protective and understanding Lily is,real sweet!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Oh my!I just can't help but want to give Remus a good hug!James and Lily will get married,yay,what days these are!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Whooooa!Okay,that theme is scary,but i love how you've started this,not too much drama but quite believable!Reall good work!
mommyconk chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Such a sad story, but yea for happy endings. I really liked your James and Lily, too.
Kila9Nishika chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Powerful... and beautiful. Thank you for the fic.
squilliam fancyson chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
you know i passed this like a bunch of times and thought "ugh. harry potter AU". and now, i choose to read it, and whoa mind blown. life is crazy am i right sugar? you find love in unexpected places.
LyssaLaughable chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
I absolutely adored that ending.

The rest of the story was harsh, I can't lie about that xD But it was well written harshness. ANd definately worth the ending D

That was a tragic story, and a gorgeous ending D

LyssaLaughable
CrayonsPink chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Fantastic job! I loved your story-you wrote it very well. Bravo!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010