Reviews for My Bosewell
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lol, excellent!

:D
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was quite an ordeal.
Hiyami chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
*falls over with laughter*

Oh poor Holmes. Getting all worried bout Watson only to find out that he was napping! And poor Watson getting woken up from his nap on the comfy chair. He must have indeed found sleeping in relative safety hard after all he had been through.

/"What is the meaning of you sleeping when we are in mortal peril?"/ *giggle snort*

And another thing, it's good to see a NOT helpless Watson. Poor Holmes just can't really figure out who he has living with him doesn't he.

/"And my whimpering like some maiden in distress is going to change our fate?" Watson remarked stifling another yawn.

Holmes was taken aback. "Well no, but it would be the normal reaction."/ I think Holmes forgot that Watson is an ex-army medic who had been on the front lines as well *falls over in hapless giggles*

This just hit too many of my funny bones :D

/this mystery is one I may never solve to my satisfaction./ Well, at least Holmes' will not get bored with Watson around. Well... Too bored.

*Adds story to Favs*
bemj11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Excellent. I don't know what else to say.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aww poor John he got woken up.
Way Walker chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
good old watson! i love how he was so calm the whole time and holmes was all so worried. a great read.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was a terrific read! Thank you for sharing it!
sjl chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Loved it! Way too often Watson is not portrayed as the intellectual that he must have been to hang with Holmes for as long as he did, but the old books always made him out to be very humble in his writings. You have done a great job mixing both.
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Go Watson!

I love how calm he was the entire time. It makes a lot of sense when he points out that he's been through plenty of dangerous situations and that freaking out is not going to help.

Holmes sees Watson as so helpless (understandable considering this comes after To Be Valuable and that he has not been responsive).

That fact that Watson was asleep, wow. Your comment at the end about how foreign the feeling of safety was made sense. I've heard (although not from anyone I know) that the transition back to civilian is hard.

One criticism is that, when Holmes and Watson are dicussing the knots, you use the word "blurted" twice, and I think they're just too close together.

Great contrast! Holmes only notes that the knots were tied well, by someone who knew what they were doing, while Watson knows what kind of knot was used as well as how to untie it.

I enjoyed how it was initially ambiguous whether it was Watson doing the punching, or being punched. Then it was clear and awesome! The sentence "The accuracy was unnerving" was especially good. Holmes didn't realize what a capable and well... badass man he was living with. Watson can be scary.

Watson's response to "You never mentioned being a crack shot" was perfect!

Near then end, when Holmes thinks about how much he prides himself on observation and deduction, and yet didn't realize what Watson could do, that bit made a great ending.

Very nice work.

Pepipanda
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful! I really do love your Watson. He is so easy to just fall in love with and you can see the lovely formation of such a wonderful friendship.
AnonymousBlu chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I'm pretty sure I gushed over this at W'sW...but wanted to throw my review in here, because it deserves it. I just love your Watson! Pretty soon Holmes will be all "Excuse me while my bodyguard takes care of this mess..."
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ah, more clueless Holmes ... though this time it isn't even just the emotional field. Oh well, it's early days and he probably took the lesson to heart.
Ignotum chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great chapter. Oh and by the way, I used to be a boy scout. lol The sheep shank is primarily used to shorten a piece of rope. I'm not sure if you could tie someone down with it, but I'll give it a try. :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
*snicker*

Oh, that was amusing. Mayhap I should read your Police Surgeon universe, if it's as funny as this.

Keep writing!
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Watson's a badass!

I want to write a proper review, I really do, but I just have those words revolving around and around in my head. it's good to see the good doctor not be as good as you may think.