Reviews for Two Way Streets
Gunman47 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Hey, i was just reading ur story and it is very good. But u have stopped and not updated in really long and i was hoping that u could.
thanks
mariojoe chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Terrific story, loved it
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
ok this is way too good to leave off! i know its been awhile but i really want an ending to this please even if you replied back what you thought it was going to be :D
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
hehe, sweet :)
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Its good, and I like your insight into the characters...

thanx,
angelthefish chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Great story. Wish you would consider finishing it for us :)
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Well, I enjoyed what was here, nice might have been. All the times somebody's pointed a gun at Neal, you think he would get shot :)
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
I love your descriptions, they're so fluid!:3 And your writing style is so awesome:D
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
TEN MINUTES? Holy shit, Neal. You'll need a giant-sized miracle not to have any brain damage at all...):
LvSammy chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
OMG! NO NO NO...you can't stop now...please add more to this...This is amazing. I love it. THANKS so much for a great story...but you have to finish it. PLEASE! More soon PLease!
Fierce Queen chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
This is a good fic! I like it very much. I enjoy seeing everyone's reactions, especially since we don't really see the White Collar unit reacting to this sort of situation on TV.

I do have a suggestion-You may want to put some sort of break in between your Author's Notes and the rest of the chapter, and breaks when the chapter takes a different "view"-like when you were writing based on Peter and El's reactions, and then you switched to Neal dreaming, and then back again. I know for me it can get confusing when the breaks aren't there.

All in all, this is a really good fic. I also noticed that you haven't updated since last year, but I hope you do update :)

Blessings,

~Fierce
huge sg1 fan chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
i think you've got such a great story going. i really really hope you plan on finishing it. you're doing a great job and i really would like to find out what happens. can't wait to read more. it really is a really good story. hope you update soon. :)
isthisparadise chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I really like this story and I hope you continue/finish it!
spookysister7 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
aw, neal sitting. cute. Continue?
WriterJC chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
I've enjoyed this story thus far. It doesn't say "Complete" on it so I'm wondering if it's finished. But, even if not - no worries - it was a relatively comfortable place to end. Nice work!