Reviews for Totally Platonic
Kai chapter 1 . 4/7
You know, you kind of destroyed it in the last line. As her bestest friend Harry should know that Hermione HATES having her name mangled, especially with the "Ronald-version" which she ripped Ronald several "new ones" for over the years. Calling her that name is something a real friend shouldn't do, because it's beyond teasing, it's bullying. And Harry KNOWS how she feels about it.

Otherwise, very nice. Oh, and boner inducing... :-)
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
LMFAO
tomfeltonwillyoumarryme96 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was perfect 3
starboy454 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
excellent they shouldbe together and tell ron and ginny to f off inthis can see they love each other
quillbee05 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
OMG, so hot! I had a "platonic" friend like that. We were always there for each other during that "alone/ in between" time. You can totally do those things without attachment, really, I know! But this was HOT! Could use my "friend" right now, lol, going through a dry spell, TMI, lol! But job well done!
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
lovely
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
My best guy friend and I do stuff like this. Its fantastic.
mmd8280 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
In a sense this was a very good story. The way the come about it is pretty bad and all, but it was good. The only reason of the bad is because of my gf having a very close guy friend and how i get jealous all the time when she talks about him a lot, but ya, otherwise, Awesome!
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Sexy, lol!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
awesome story
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
awesomeness lol
SadystyxSlytherin chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hilarious and sexy! Totally platonic my ass, so did they understand that they each loved each other? Did they love each other, cause I got the impression that they did?
badkidoh chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
it was great.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
that was really good i loved the ending sentance!
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
you can't have platonic sex. thats a friggin oxymoron