Reviews for Don't Ask, Don't Tell
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Beautiful, well written
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Thanks for the fic, it rocked!
Cause4Rebellion chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh gosh. This fic is just so sad! D: And the way you wrote about Lee and Tenten's personalities around others and how much Neji doesn't know is beautiful. Lovely and sad and perfection3
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was good.
El Duckie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Don't ask, don't tell...in a more general connotation. Very interesting.

While Lee's backstory feels in sync with what most people would imagine, I've never seen a story that explained Tenten as coming from a possibly sexually abusive home. It's an interesting idea.

Lovely introspective one-shot none the less.
history chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It is really a powerful one shot. I like how you show a lot of thing without saying it!
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Interesting speculations here, especially about Tenten. I really enjoyed the drabble, it does seem that Naruto characters barely know anything about one another's families, even when the characters are quite close. Don't ask, Don't tell is a great explanation of that phenomenon.
Metallover130 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Mmmmm... I love a good introspective. :3
gabs chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
dark. team gai loving is total love :) really liked this one!
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ooooh! I like this! You should write a story about Tenten's and Lee's bacground/homelife because it's now driving me CRAZY because I don't know if my guesses are write or not! So please write them and PM me when you do, so I can read them!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
THAT was the most disturbing bit of writing I've read in awhile. Good work, even if it creeped me out.
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow ive never tought about it that way and your right great job .
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Well, this is interesting... Not sure to say...

I'd like to see more of this type and find out more of their family situation.
Roving Otter chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was remarkably good for being so short.
GlitterPen chapter 1 . 3/14/2010