Reviews for Obese Children Wielding Arrows
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Funniest thing I've read in a while-I read parts out loud to my family and they loved it, too.

The ending was fabulously romantic!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I loved it, Aka...especially the ending. Love your humor.
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I just want to say that this story is so amazing! I laughed out loud, more than once! I can see the entire conversation unfold with the expressions and mannerisms of each one of them. So, so fabulous.

Thank you!
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
“Friends who crave sexual relations with each other. Much like O’Neill and Major Carter.” ROFL, I just spilled my orange juice!

(Jack), really lovely scene of them in the locker room...yes one day she'll be happy celebrating that certain day with a certain O'Neill :D

Oh, and amazing job on all the research!
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Funny and endearing! Thanks for writing!
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
As usual, great little story! I really enjoy your writing!
laserswords55 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
omg that was great ... very good :) ...*squeals*
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, and thanks for writing/posting (and allowing anon. reviews so I can do this).
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
“That’s what she wants, sir.” Carter asserted. “You can’t choose who you fall in love with.”

“No.” Said O’Neill. “No you can’t.”

:D *Is mentally skipping through fields of flowers at the thought*

I warn that the blatant fluffy shippiness is overt and cannot be controlled Nor should it be. This was a very nice piece of fluff with a smidgen of angst (Very small though)

“Have some Jell-O.” I'm fairly sure that, due to all of these fanfics, I'll never look at jello (especially blue jello) the same way again. I just hope I'm near someone who gets any veiled/obvious references. :P :)
polomare chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
You captured their voices perfectly!

Not easy with four such different personalities.

Good Job, I loved it.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Sweet but a bit sad...

Very cute, though, all in all! ;-)
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was so hysterical and then so sweet! truly loved it!

3 Dk Rhoswen/Keaira Taegan
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This really hit the spot. :) Just what I needed today too.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This made me LOL and then AW. :) I really liked it. Nearly spit my coffee all over the computer screen, too. XD Very well executed. :D hehe. ;)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw! He left her blue jello, how sweet :)