Reviews for Stolen Fangs
Rumzzz chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
Nyc story.. I like its ending ..great cliffhanger curious to read its sequal..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I this book!
Eva chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Whoa that escalated quickly is all I can say after reading this chaper. So many things happened in one chapter I think the whole william thing and katy's accident could be divided in two separate chapters to be more detailed but oh well even though it was a little rushed it was still fun to read. Like the review before me I also thought william was gonna kidnap mia? But he crushed her head? Why? Anyway guess I'm gonna find out soon. Please don't wait so long to update next time (:
alistarsmusic chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Well...I really missed this story! And I also thought I knew where this was going before the reading that ending. I actually thought William was going to kidnap Mia but he didn't. Did he kill her? And I'm pretty sure the person that yelled out Mia's name was Dimitri. I wonder if he's going to try to save her? Thank goodness you put up some stuff for the next story! I want to know what happens already! _
mum2shane chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
totally inlove with this story please write more
momurloc chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Omg im in love with this story! Your ability to create a world that completely envelopes your reader is astounding. Please update! I want more!
Anon chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Pleaseeeeeee update soon!
immafungirl chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
you called dimitri shane like alot
ButterballPorkbun chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
Please update please update I looove this story I also need answers what is Mia's decision will she chose death or the life of the undead and afterward will she stay with Dimitri and become queen or go back home to her family I have so many questions
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
This story is amazing. I find myself liking ALL of the characters, when usually I dislike 1 or 2. I love it!
Madalina21 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Finally
Alice Nguyen chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Okay so I've might predict what Mariella might chose, but anyway...I can't wait for the next chapters! Update soon.
Your #1 Fan
-Alice
L4N498 chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Damn cliffhanger please update soon
Carastarr chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
I have been a fan and follower of this story since day one I love story and I will continue to follow you until this story has ended. So take your time and update when you can and I will always be there to read the chapter. Thanx for a great story.
alistarsmusic chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
So, is Mia going to reveal her decision early? Or is she going to tell Dimitri when the week and a half arrives? And I can tell just how much you've grown as a writer since you last updated. Which I am so happy about! I almost forgot just how much I was starting to miss Mia and Dimitri's story! I hope you update a new chapter soon. And I hope Mia reveals her decision in the next chapter too.