Reviews for The Will of the Sword
Lon Lon Girl chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I like this so far! I'll just point out the one thing that I thought could be better: The scene could be described a little better because I couldn't really get a good picture of what it was like where Link was. Maybe it wasn't that important, but a little more would have helped since this is the future and it would tell the reader more about what it was like.

The rest was good and I liked the ending even if I don't understand at all what happened but I'm just guessing that someone doesn't like that there are people cutting down trees? _ I think this is getting more interesting! Really good job! :D
Lon Lon Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I think this is very interesting. I have only read the first chapter so I can't say how you're going to take the story from here but I am really interested in what you've written! I'm not the best writer, and I can't really find anything in your writing that you can improve. I thought the last part that started with "Light! Shining brilliant light..." was a little confusing. Was the triangle really there or just in his head - when he pulled away, was that just you saying that Ganondorf refused to use the power of the triforce, or something?

I actually thought about writing a Zelda fic in the future but I think I'm just going to read yours instead _
Thinly Veiled Sarcasm chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I like it. Update soon.
Retsof chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Mikure chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very interesting! I can't wait to see how you flesh out your story, and to see if you hold up to your promises in the author's note.