Reviews for Something To Think About
ShyPenuin chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I liked this Fan Fiction I thought it was really cute. I also thought it was well written good job.
FreakShowCentral chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
For just 5 chapters, that was REALLY good! I mean, you kept L, Light, and Watari almost perfectly in character throughout the whole thing, the plot was good, and just the general idea of their first Valentine's Day together made this fic especially enjoyable. This is definitely going in my favorites. ;) I can't wait to read your other stuff...
FreakShowCentral chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Well, since you wanted to know how you did on the lemon, I'll give you my opinion: it was very, very good. And I'm not just saying that, either. For your first time ever writing one (supposedly), this was excellent! You kept a near-perfect balance of sensuality and passion while keeping the characters themselves, which most people can't do very well, so kudos to you for that. Oh, and I really like the story so far. It's very enjoyable. Keep up the great work!
animeyaoikid chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
And I officially love you and your writing style and your obsession with L and Light.
Rieul chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Idk what to say. This was cute, sweet, hot funny. I guess all there is to say is this was enjoyable to read :)
PinkCandy-x chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
What a cute ending! L is so funny too.

:) They're moving back to Japan, awah! L and Light both deserve each other in this fic for their cuteness 3

Will there be a sequel? I hope there will be! :) xx
PinkCandy-x chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
OH I wonder what L has in store!

Now, you write the word 'thru' a lot instead of through. I'm assuming this is considered right as everything else has been pretty much spot on in your writing. I'm from England and I don't think we use that spelling, so I was just wondering. :) However it's a moot point, & I still love your Watari! (You actually INCLUDE him in your story unlike others!) x
PinkCandy-x chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Ah! Does Light not have a job!? Well, this babe should get one so he can quit his complaining! Although I'm the same I suppose, always badgering my boyfriend when he's trying to work, ha.

Ya know, I really like your style of writing. Like, really. The only thing I think you could do is just make your chapters longer. Not REALLY long mind you, but a teeeeeeny bit more descriptive in places. (But as I've said, maybe that's just because I actually like reading your work? :3) x
PinkCandy-x chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
And here the story begins! Very excited to see what L will do :) hope it'll be perfect!

Good lemon, it was nice and sweet, something I haven't come across much with this pairing. x
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Mmmmm! Now I want chocolate covered strawberries and champagne!
And aw, I sorta feel sorry for Watari :( I want him to have a lover too! Oooh, maybe that could be a story! :) xx
LittleSaphyrs chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Hello again It's been quite a while hasn't it? Damn life, always getting in the way I'm re-reading this so that I can countinue reading without starting in the middle again It's really such a sweet story 3
Nokatuninkhl chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Bravo. It was nice how this story wasn't mindless sex, but had some plot to it. You did very wellnot simply spelling everything out, but revealing it though well written words. Once again, bravo on writing a marvelous story.
Sashocirrione chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
About the author's note at the top: I'm not sure how long after chapter 4 you uploaded chapter 5, but it looks like you uploaded the entire fic over only three days, and I've discovered that if I wait only a day between uploads I often don't get any reviews on that chapter because they all go to the next chapter or get forgotten about.

Also, if more than one chapter gets uploaded it the same day, the Death Note first page on fanfiction dot net doesn't re-adjust to put the fic at the top a second time, so it might be harder for people to notice it has updated in less than a day.

Poor L! But L really has a good idea. This is what Light needs.

L's dirty talk is just very cutesy in this chapter.

Altogether, this has turned out to be quite the cutesy fluff piece, something lightweight and romantic instead of drowning in angst and secret scheming.

And a nice little end, with a touch of humor.

Thanks for writing this!
Sashocirrione chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Watari is a rather powerful character to be acting in a servant/butler role most of the time. It's kind of funny.

Ha! If Light wanted to, he could set himself up as a competing anonymous detective if L doesn't like to share work. If L won't share, just compete with him! I'm not telling you where to go with the story and I know it's already written; this is just something that popped into my mind.

I think I know what L's gift is going to be...
Sashocirrione chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I do like bath scenes and hair-washing scenes...

A nice L's thinking scene with the AU explained.

It's nice to know how they got together; leaving out the details makes it more believable, but poor L, and poor Light! They must have a lot of bad memories. I, too, think that Light could realize his own insanity and turn away from evil under the right circumstances. He's in a lot of denial, though, so it would be hard for him to make that choice. By leaving details of the situation out, it's easier to assume that those details made the situation work out well.

Found a tiny error, a misplaced comma:

"Light watched from an easy chair across the room and marveled at the change, which came over L when he went into detective mode."

Hmmm, a fight. L really ought to learn to let Light work by his side. He did it before, so he can force himself to endure it until he learns how. L's antisocial nature is rising.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »