Reviews for Something To Think About
angel639551 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Lol outlawing Valentine's Day! XD that was great!
angel639551 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I really like the twist you put on it, most authors don't even thing about it and just go completely AU with the Kira case never happening!

But to be honest with you, personally I like light better as kira, not for the pairing of Light and L so much as personality wise. He just seemed too innocent and too Good as Pure light during the anime. I like him better as a sort of justifyed evil, but that's just me personality wise, for the pairing I like not trying to kill L light! Lol
angel639551 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I have 3 things to say:

1. That was so Sweet!
2. Watari knows! ;)
3. Who wouldn't love Light, L?

This was great! On to the next chapter!
ShyPenuin chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I liked this Fan Fiction I thought it was really cute. I also thought it was well written good job.
ForeshadowedFate chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
For just 5 chapters, that was REALLY good! I mean, you kept L, Light, and Watari almost perfectly in character throughout the whole thing, the plot was good, and just the general idea of their first Valentine's Day together made this fic especially enjoyable. This is definitely going in my favorites. ;) I can't wait to read your other stuff...
ForeshadowedFate chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Well, since you wanted to know how you did on the lemon, I'll give you my opinion: it was very, very good. And I'm not just saying that, either. For your first time ever writing one (supposedly), this was excellent! You kept a near-perfect balance of sensuality and passion while keeping the characters themselves, which most people can't do very well, so kudos to you for that. Oh, and I really like the story so far. It's very enjoyable. Keep up the great work!
animeyaoikid chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
And I officially love you and your writing style and your obsession with L and Light.
Rieul chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Idk what to say. This was cute, sweet, hot funny. I guess all there is to say is this was enjoyable to read :)
PinkCandy-x chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
What a cute ending! L is so funny too.

:) They're moving back to Japan, awah! L and Light both deserve each other in this fic for their cuteness 3

Will there be a sequel? I hope there will be! :) xx
PinkCandy-x chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
OH I wonder what L has in store!

Now, you write the word 'thru' a lot instead of through. I'm assuming this is considered right as everything else has been pretty much spot on in your writing. I'm from England and I don't think we use that spelling, so I was just wondering. :) However it's a moot point, & I still love your Watari! (You actually INCLUDE him in your story unlike others!) x
PinkCandy-x chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Ah! Does Light not have a job!? Well, this babe should get one so he can quit his complaining! Although I'm the same I suppose, always badgering my boyfriend when he's trying to work, ha.

Ya know, I really like your style of writing. Like, really. The only thing I think you could do is just make your chapters longer. Not REALLY long mind you, but a teeeeeeny bit more descriptive in places. (But as I've said, maybe that's just because I actually like reading your work? :3) x
PinkCandy-x chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
And here the story begins! Very excited to see what L will do :) hope it'll be perfect!

Good lemon, it was nice and sweet, something I haven't come across much with this pairing. x
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Mmmmm! Now I want chocolate covered strawberries and champagne!
And aw, I sorta feel sorry for Watari :( I want him to have a lover too! Oooh, maybe that could be a story! :) xx
LittleSaphyrs chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Hello again It's been quite a while hasn't it? Damn life, always getting in the way I'm re-reading this so that I can countinue reading without starting in the middle again It's really such a sweet story 3
Nokatuninkhl chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Bravo. It was nice how this story wasn't mindless sex, but had some plot to it. You did very wellnot simply spelling everything out, but revealing it though well written words. Once again, bravo on writing a marvelous story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »