Reviews for iAm Your Colleague
I really love this story, great job. All your stories are amazing
great story, love it
love it
Great story
Your such a talanted writer, great story
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Omg love this story
jamiron griggs chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
were do i find the swep st
ack
Just a BloggerGirl chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
OMG! I love this story and...and...ASSDDD I just love it :DDD
One of my favourite.:))
Stephy73 chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh I loves it

U keep us guessing til the end!
Killer-Daisy chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Wow, well I would like to say I love your story. Its a one of a few AMAZING future fics about Seddie. Its awesome and Its one of my favorites, period. You will be missed and I want to thank you for finishing this story, couldnt want more from a story like this. Well, I guess goodbye, hope everything goes well. Also, have you seen the commercial for iOMG? It looks like a Seddie episode, but I could be wrong...any who. Again, love this story :)
SeddieBenett chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Oh wow! What a perfect ending to an absolute marvel of a story. This made me smile. ;D

I'm sorry to see you go, but i guess when it's time, it's time, right? good luck with all your future endeavors, whatever they may be... and if you do post a one shot (once in a blue moon) i'll be reading it. For sure.

So, adieu, my friend. Adieu.

-aussiegal18
Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is a comment about your profile. The Pokémon comment was totally stereotypical! Just because you're Asian doesn't necessarily mean that you like a particular thing! About your stories, you have got to start distinguishing between your and you're! Good ideas, though.
wanderluft chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
That was amazing beyond words. Too bad you're leaving. :( Don't worry, I understand. Ja ne! (Japanese for goodbye)
Hannah Cha chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
When I finished this, the ad at the bottome was Terminix. The irony!