Reviews for Gold Hair and Lightning
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I don't believe this is your first fanfiction! It's awesome!
anonomous chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
sooo I don't know if you realized this but you gave the evil villain and the baby the same name (Bay)...I don't think that the Doctor would really approve of that choice.
Kiorru-dono chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
FLING THE TEA IN HIS MO-FU FACE _! :0
Velocity-82 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Such an amazing fanfiction! I loved every part of the story! I felt as if I was reading a book! If you are up for it of course of you have the time would you consider writing one that has Rose forget the Doctor? (Or vise versa) I think it would be rather interesting and with your writing skills it could be an amazing story! Thank you for the story! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Congrats on finishing this story! Well done :)
The Animanga Girl chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Davros? Yeah, prepare your weapons...
The Animanga Girl chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Daleks? You see...Wait, hold on...Ups, sorry your services won't be required, bye!
The Animanga Girl chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Yhea? will you come and...forget it!
The Animanga Girl chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Donna ? Hey how have you been? Listen I need you to come and kick the doctor where the sun doesn't shine...Why would you do that? Well, he got a girl pregnant and now is acting like a dumbo? You'll be here tomorrow? Awesome!
The Animanga Girl chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Martha from the future? Hey how have you been? How are things with Mickey? Listen I need you to come and kick the doctor on the throat...Why would you do that? Well, he is being a jerk...You'll be here in soon? Epic!
The Animanga Girl chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Jack? Hey how have you been? How are the ladies? Listen I need you to come and kick 10 on the head...Why would you do that? Well, he hurt Rose...You'll be here in 2 minutes? Great!
The Animanga Girl chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
11? Hey how have you been? Listen I need you to come and kick one of your past regenerations on the head...Why would you do that? Well,you know, he hurt Rose...You'll be here in 5 ago? Brilliant!
The Animanga Girl chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
9? Hey how have you been? Listen I need you to come and kick one of your regenerations on the head...Why would you do that? Well, he hurt Rose...You'll be here in 5 minutes? Fantastisc!
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
*Enters the fic to slap the Doctor*
YES YOU DONE IT THIS TIME!
Anna221B chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Aaaah! I've read this three times. It's like my favorite fanfic.