Reviews for Gold Hair and Lightning
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Wow... i think that was the best fanfic i have ever read! Good job! :)
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Umm...you realize you essentially gave the baby and the villain that almost killed him and his mother the same name, right? Without some really strange and convoluted logic, that seems inadvisable.
Aside from that, I enjoyed the story.
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
what the heck? That can NOT be the Doctor he would Never hurt Rose, he doesn't like hurting anyone and he loves her
Jen chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Thanks!
pinstripesandconverse chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
okaaaay that was so out of character...? what is this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I don't believe this is your first fanfiction! It's awesome!
anonomous chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
sooo I don't know if you realized this but you gave the evil villain and the baby the same name (Bay)...I don't think that the Doctor would really approve of that choice.
Kiorru-dono chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
FLING THE TEA IN HIS MO-FU FACE _! :0
Velocity-82 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Such an amazing fanfiction! I loved every part of the story! I felt as if I was reading a book! If you are up for it of course of you have the time would you consider writing one that has Rose forget the Doctor? (Or vise versa) I think it would be rather interesting and with your writing skills it could be an amazing story! Thank you for the story! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Congrats on finishing this story! Well done :)
The Animanga Girl chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Davros? Yeah, prepare your weapons...
The Animanga Girl chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Daleks? You see...Wait, hold on...Ups, sorry your services won't be required, bye!
The Animanga Girl chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Yhea? will you come and...forget it!
The Animanga Girl chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Donna ? Hey how have you been? Listen I need you to come and kick the doctor where the sun doesn't shine...Why would you do that? Well, he got a girl pregnant and now is acting like a dumbo? You'll be here tomorrow? Awesome!
The Animanga Girl chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
*Calling with Rose's phone*
Martha from the future? Hey how have you been? How are things with Mickey? Listen I need you to come and kick the doctor on the throat...Why would you do that? Well, he is being a jerk...You'll be here in soon? Epic!