Reviews for Prisoners Of Love
Should be sleeping chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Ha! I like the smarm.
Parnassus chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
There were some really wonderful bro moments in here :) Enjoyed reading it! And thanks for filling in some gaps...I wanted more in the aftermath of MVB definitely.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
It's always so fun to go back and read some of your older ones. But where the hell is my drowning story?
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Great additional chapter. Loved how Dean reassured Sam his nightmare was nothing more than him hallucinating in the throes of withdrawal and got him to promise to hang on. And loved how Sam used the same words on Dean and told him he still had a soul, much needed after Famine's words to the elder Winchester. Loved the banter in the kitchen as Dean got ready to make Sam breakfast. And perfect ending

We were free to choose who and what we loved. What we did. The person we became. We chose to take the hard knocks and everything else that angels, demons, and life threw at us. Over and over again. We chose. Sam and I. And we'd keep on choosing as long as we had the courage to, as long as we had each other, as long as we had our souls.

Loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Awesome chapter. Poor Sammy having to go through demon-blood withdrawal again, and pleading with Dean to help him as he knows he hasn't the strength to do it himself. And poor Dean, knowing what his brother has to go through for a second time, suffering worse cold turkey. Gotta love Castiel the voice of calm and reason, taking everything in his stride.
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Absolutely loved it. 3 Amazing peice, brava!
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Aww I love that your seaweed-hair, hag of muse won't shut up! It gives us amazing stories like this! This was fantastic sweetie, just the type of stories I always look forward to from you! Great job! :D
Wallflowergirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
This was great - the episode was so sad and depressing, I really enjoyed reading your ending. Lovely to see some bro-love happening when the show just seems to want to get rid of it. I loved how there were little flashes of humour in amidst the serious parts!
TraSan chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Nicely done, girl. There are a few episodes I can't get enough tags for. Skin being one of my all time tag favs. This episode seems to be climbing the ranks, though!

And with stories like this - crawling into the meat of the unsaid things from the episode and picking it apart - it's just wonderful.

LOL - I have to say I'm glad Sam poked Dean back about the red flowers thing, he certainly walked into it when he teased Sam about being Dr. Phil!

It shows their bond of brotherhood is healing.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
AW HUN! awesome!

wah!

omg...omg

*stands*

#standing ovation honey...this was incredible

EPIC!n :)

pleasepleasplease Kripke- read this and use it oh how much i would love to see this on screen

you write it perfectly x
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OHH MYYGAWWD

this was freakin amazing sweetheart!

OH hun...happy birthday for soons, yes yes hehe

omgomgomgomgomfg! hun! :)

oh-n Sam ASKING dean to lock him up- i was in heaven hun...omg...like a fantasy wrote itself out...

this was a peice cut from the very script in heaven

BEAUT!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
What a treat. I didn't know you were going to add another chapter to this tag.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, it makes things a little better after watching this episode. I have read that many loved this episode, it is now a favorite. Makes me a little nervous to admit that I and some others had issues with this episode. Reading tags and missing scenes have helped.

I love some of your lines in this chapter, "...you still have a soul. A real soul...The soul of a fighter, of a hunter, the soul of my brother. I can see it in your eyes, Dean, even if you can't. We have a choice. If we didn't, Michael and Lucifer would already be wearing us." So true!

Plus the ending thoughts were great, 'We chose. Sam and I. And we'd keep on choosing as long as we had the courage to, as long as we had each other, as long as we had our souls.'

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

I'll look for your next story.

Take care.
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Oh man, would I like this to happen on the show. Not necessarily THIS 'cause I doubt they're gonna cover any more of the panic room stuff, but the brotherly bond at the end here is what I want. For them to realize that they just need each other. They need to re-find themselves and their relationship as brothers. I think they're getting there, but I want MORE! Haha.

Good, solid writing here. Definitely one of the best tags for this ep that I've seen yet. And holy cow, have there been a ton! I think there were at least 5 or 6 of them by Friday night! Haha.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
oh I loved that. You need to do more more more. I love the emotional BANG from this episode. It needed more after it ended, so thank goodness for fanfiction so we can dream on. Awesome stuff, and I am so excited to read more. Please continue, you really have a good thing going here with the brotherly connection. You just nail them dead on. You get them, inside and out, and that is so fun to read, so fulfilling!
carocali chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Because you couldn't break my heart even more! Poor Sam, but Dean's there. He's THERE! And that's what I've been longing for. They help each other through - those are the brothers I remember.

Thank you for this! I SO needed it!

:D