Reviews for Attracted to Traitors
Skyrere chapter 2 . 3/21
sad...
I would like to see an alternate ending for this one where he actually gets to be with her and successfully changes because of her. :)
I like Gin simply because he's a tricky bastard...
perfect double agent... double double... LOL
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I really love this, please do a sequel? Or turn this into a multi-chapter? Cus I would really love to see that!
Yuyui chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This story made me cry! I love though!
NoneNil chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
OH MY, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS LOVELY STORY OF YOURS. I LOVE IT. (:
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Ohhh so sad. idk whats worse, the fact she's dead, or the fact gin knows where she might be and can't get there!
cy-grl chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Ohh beautiful story! I love how you combined Naruto and Bleach, you really did well :)
nightwolf espada 0 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
can another version of this please
Mistra Rose chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
*lights canon with head slaps* BOOM! I really love but really hate this chapter because of the sad ending. I mean it fits the story emotion so well that I can't help but think the ending was perfect. I may have been one of those people that were rooting for them to get together, I think this ending was more emotion and will be remembered.

You know something? If I didn't like you so much as a friend I would threaten you with bodily harm for making me cry. I think the best part of this whole chapter was the last line about him losing his heart. Now those are words that hit a person in the heart.

Great job girl! Take a bow!

P.S. *whacks FBC with keyboard for good measures* :P
kuoco chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Oh! This was so sweet and sad and it made me tear!

I loved it so much, and that last part, about how he was thinking of going back to SS, made me cry ;-;

Excellent work!
Mariella-Ikenaru95 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Aww...

it was so sad, can you make another one that for eksample Soul Society let him inn again 'cause he wants to see if she is there, but he has to take the punishment for betraying Soul Society.

And after sone time he meets Sakura and gets to hear that she had taken his former job as the captain of the 3rd division, and mabye that it ends like that they got together and that Gin thanks Sakura for saving him at that time...

And I'm sure that there are also others that wants a new chapter.

I know I want a next one!
Geniusly-Unique chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I'm pretty sure I would've been happier had it ended here, on this more or less happy note... :(

Ahh wel we can't help if some people can't leave good enough alone.
Juniper11 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I can officially say that this plot was NOT predictable. I expected Gin to be the one to die. I thought that somehow sould society was going to find him and kill him.

But Sakura instead? You got me. I certainly didn't see that one coming.

How is it that you're able to evoke such emotions in me?

Poor Gin. His heart is gone. I had hoped that he would at least see her soul lingering around and be able to meet with her once more-but no. That would have changed it from being a tragedy, wouldn't it?

Nice.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I'm surprised and saddened that he left her. And it leaves me worried about what the next chapter will bring-especially since tis is listed under tragedy.
kaminariyoru chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
TTTT that's so sad aw poor gin TTTT

wells i gots to goes

ja ne

.MEOW!
LadyDream3512 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Hahah, huggles are fun XD *huggles back again* LOL

NOES! Sakura-chan! TT_TT

This is so sad, he thought of her like every single day(...right?) and now that he came back...Poor Gin D: I hope that somehow you'll meet again and have a happy ending TT

Like I said before, I LOVE it 3. This is a really beautiful story that is magnificently written.

I look forward in reading your next works!

~Gachi