Reviews for Sparkmates: IzzyxOptimus Prime
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
updates yay!
Erin Primette chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
About my previous flames: I'm just irritated by the fact that Izzy constantly has to be saved by Optimus every time she is put in danger, and she fell in love with him a bit too quickly. Also, the summary said that Megatron wants her powers, but is there proof that she has any?
Abbie chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
You should keep going with the story it is awesome
Rebecca13787 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Yay! I like this story! XD
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
epic
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Human101, this fanfiction is a TOTAL failure right from the start!

As of my previous flames, I have never liked your fanfic from the beginning. You have made both Optimus Prime and Megatron totally OOC, and your character Izzy Thompson is definitely a Mary Sue. As I can see, all she wants is to hump on Prime's leg, and this plot has absolutely no originality. And what is with Izzy having the powers that Megatron desires? You stated it in the summary, but not in the fiction itself! And what makes you think that Izzy and Optimus were destined to be sparkmates in the first place?

I now ask you this, and this is absolutely mandatory: Take down this piece of garbage!
Erin Primette chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
The damsel in distress scenario is definitely a Mary Sue sign! D:
Erin Primette chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
DON'T YOU DARE WRITE THAT GODDAMN SEQUEL, YOU ROTTEN MARY SUE!
Erin Primette chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
YOU ARE A SUETHOR! TAKE THIS HORRIBLE FIC DOWN OR I WILL BE YOUR NIGHTMARE!
Erin Primette chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
That's the worst Mary Sue that I have ever seen. D:
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Is there or is there going to be a sequel? If not, I'm confused. I want to know what happens to Izzy :) Sooooooo... if there's not a sequel could you make one...please :D lol, thx!
Erin Primette chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
MEGATRON, YOU BASTARD!
Risuna-Phenix chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Great story I love it and will read the others
xxJazz'sGirlxx chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
yay squeal xD cnt wait reli good story glad youve updated

keep it up