Reviews for Of Days Long Forgotten
FemaleCookieMonster chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
UPDATEEE! (;0;)
Horrorterror Queen Gl'bgolyb chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Estonia?! I never knew he had the guts to do something like THAT!
Kissykaibaxx chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Update! XD Please please
KissyKaiba chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Update!
Pleease Its amazing! I love mah LietBel
KatFuma2 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
FINISH!
BarracudaHeart chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Woah this is a good story! I like the characterization and everything.

I was saying out loud when Estonia got his whatfor, "KICK HIS ASS, KICK HIS ASS, KICK HIS ASS."

Keep this story up!
Three-Sided Square chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Beautiful! I haven't read such a good Toris/Natalia fic in some time. I really liked Liet's old self... He's so much different now, huh? xD I love Estonia, but in this fanfiction, I was rootin' for Liet to give him an ass whoopin' (also faithfully delivered by Russia :3)

Keep up the great writing!
Chiabride chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Oh so looking to see this continued soon and I hope that Toris and Natalia really tell how they truly feel for one another.
Teh Way chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
...It feels wierd to have a straight story updated. Like, really really strange. I think I have read too much yaoi *shot'd*

Glad to have you back :P
Aegipta chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I love you! I squealed with happiness when I saw that this updated :) It was worth the wait :D
Persidie chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
you're good. If you update, I'll be excited. I don't normally love this pairing this much, but you've got me in love with it.
Chiabride chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
more please
frigidgrl5 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Whoa! Pure epic-ness right here~

Estonia's really OOC, but for some reason it really fits in this story...

*shrug* But I love how you incorporated a little history in the first chapter and got Liet into that seductive trance. Not many are able to come up with that. Nice job! Can't wait to see more!
pisceanchic101 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Aww, I wish there that was a 6th chapter. Oh well. Nice story!
Espada15 chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
really good story, I hope you write more chapters soon.