Reviews for A Sinner's Retribution
Silvermist023 chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
I love this story...plzzzzz update soon
KokoBlurOtaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
It's good! Please continue writing ! I love your story and it's plot
Cobalt Silver chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Who is it? who is it? holy crud who is it? this story is so awesome post soon
Guest chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Oh lord jesus you should really update some more. The plot and concept of the story is just the thing I was looking for and so well written.
Alliecat1116 chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Thank you so much for this fanfiction! Ive been looking for something like this fo so long 3 this is really well written and a great plot. I loved the part with his mom, there are very little stories with them both in it.
Are you going to make a rescue chapter or an escape chapter? You have to continue this!
I had an idea if you run out of what to write (I highly doubt that) but if you make ichigos mom view aizen and ichigos "activities" that would really help your plot, but it is creepy so just an idea from a fellow writer.
Good luck and keep up the amazing work 3
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
man, it sucks you stoped
too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
update this plzzzzz i' love it so far and am dying to read more
Iesha chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Im just going to take a guess of who it might be, so i think it Ggilo.(hope i spelled that right)..keep up the awsome work! Hope the next chapter comes soon!
Tsumi Tsukiko chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Well, that's a great story!
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope we are going to discover soon who is this mysterious person entering Ichigo's room...
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Oh God, one that doesn't look intimidating but creeps people out, that's got to be WonderWeiss!
Love how the smile finally came! I waited for it patiently since in the first chapter, it was mentioned that the smile changed everything. And I was not disappointed. Poor Aizen. Poor Ichigo.
And poor me. Update please!
CallMeTod chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
3 Keep doing what you do!
Petit Minet chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Were areeeee yooouuuuuuu? please come back, I need moreeeeee!
I love this fic, hope you continue it, and thanks for what youve done so far
Way of Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/12/2013

Nice to meet you ! I'm a french reader and, by serendipity, I discovered your Fanfiction... And I'm crazy about it !
The plot is just fantastic and enthralling !
I know that you didn't update this story for quite some times but it would be an enormous waste if this Fanfiction was just read by English persons ! My proposal is as follows: I can translate your Fanfic for french fangirls! I love the pairing Aizen/Ichigo and there just isn't enough stories of them...
I already translated a small number of chapters for myself, and I wish I could share your marvellous effort ! :D

I thought post one chapter a month, but if I learn that you're not agree, I'll delete all that I have posted immediatly !

I am looking forward to your reply ! :)

Thanks and bye !

PS : I hope I haven't made too many mistakes, I'm not bilingual x)
EmmyKittyAnimeFan chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Holy hell i love this story! XD I wish you hadn't abandoned it though :( Several points in this story made me cry X'D Gosh do i love this pairing :') I hope an update for this appears eventually, although it's unlikely...well, great job on this anyway :) (I wonder who the "figure" is at the end...guess i'll never know XD)
Yami no Serena chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase update!
This is too good to be abandoned!