Reviews for Drowning
rosie chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it! keep up the good work!
jigsawjazzz chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
A good start...too bad you never felt like finishing it.
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Very good. Packs quite a punch, very tight writing! I love the last line, "it feels like a beginning." Great job.
DalWriter chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
It's cute but feels incomplete. Can you add more?

I loved how Dick just followed her
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Awesome! I totally love chapter four the best and how Dick just follows her to her car. Aww!
bjq chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
CUTE!
lygourd chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
So great! I'd love to see what additions/improvements you wanted to make, so count this as a 'please return to this story when you get a chance' vote.

My favorite line: "Girl hates boy. Boy hates girl. Girl helps boy anyway. He's seen this one before. Hell, he's lived this one before."

But there are lots of great lines, yay!
Islandergyrl chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Very cleverly written story. Im all about angst with a hint of silver lining.

Thanks for publishing it.
Islandergyrl chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Ok sorry I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this chapter! It was short but it packed quite a punch.

That was my favorite line...loved it!
Islandergyrl chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Hi I just weather reading this piece and was really captivated by Mac. She's so raw and open and it really bugged me that while the show was still on not a lot of the other supporting characters had a chance to resolve any of their issues.

I mean sure the show IS called Veronica Mars. But it was about more than just her. I mean almost every single character on the show had issues with their parents like Wallace's mom hiding the truth about his dad and Mac being switched at birth. I mean come on! She resolved her feelings in just one episode?

Mac is one of my favorite characters and I felt like she never got a chance to come to terms with anything and everything was swept under the rug. I mean if anyone had reason to hate Madison it was Mac and yet Veronica is the one with a grudge when really she should be mad at herself for taking an open drink form some random person, at dick for well being a dick, at Cassidy for raping her, at Duncan for pretending it never happened and at Logan for being too angry to care.

I'm just a little irritated because she puts the blame on the wrong people sometimes and sometimes she's so self-centered and righteous..I mean she forgives Duncan for freezing her out and decides To go back with him just cuzz they are not related? Thats kind of gross

And yet she wouldn't forgive Logan for his one night stand with Madison even though they were on a break! I get she was pissed I guess I would be too but it just seems like she was ready for the other shoe to drop just so she can say "see! I knew if I trusted you that you would let me down" you know what I mean?

Sorry about my little rant there

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for giving someone like Mac and dick a place to get their issues resolved. Sometimes I find them such an unlikely pair but it somehow makes sense that they would gravitate toward one another.
LookingforNirvana chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
epic how chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Complete? No, no, no...you've got more details about how this one continues-you should share! Okay, I tried. :)

Thanks for your interesting and thoughtful story. My favorite line was: You don't talk to me unless you're drunk so we speak more often than I'd like.
Ali-Cat chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Oh this was very nice. I'm not usually into minimalist writing styles, but I really enjoyed this. Thanks for deciding to post this.
madilover chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
AW! This was so cute! I loved it! D Are you perhaps writing a sequel because I would love to see where they go from here. Like, does he ever get around to actually kissing her? Great story! :)
layoung13 chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
I don't know why you don't like what you've written. Maybe you don't realize how good you are. I really like it and wish you'd keep it going. :)