Reviews for Ghostly Phantom and a CatDog
Doggiwolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ooh,I know what I want!They could run into CatDog being pounded by the Greasers,and they could chase them away and CatDog can introduce themselves.

But you have to keep them in character!

Make Cat the stuck up egotistical formal-greeting guy who wants to do all the talking,has a big vocabulary,and introduces both himself and Dog.(Example-Cat:I'm Cat,and this is Dog!")And then Dog will say something like "I can speak for myself,Cat!"

And Dog should be the overly excitable,happy-go-lucky,clumsy doofus who is very friendly and shakes hands with the Danny Phantom crew and says,"Hi,guys!"And be very glad to meet should also mispronounce words, like saying "fuh-riends"instead of "friends."

All this is needed to keep them in me,I know CatDog.I've seen nearly every episode except the halloween,

thanksgiving,christmas ones,back to school,kooky prank day,and the never before seen in USA episodes.

And I've visited nearly every CatDog fansite there is,at least the active ones.

But PLEASE keep this going!You stopped right at the exciting part,and you haven't updated for years!I don't care for the Danny Phantom part,I want the CatDog part!PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love you by I said.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Lol I'd love to see the look on their faces once they meet CatDog :3
Myra the Sark chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I remember watching the show CatDog...good times...please update soon! Summer
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
This is the best CatDog fanfiction out there hope you update soon.
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
When are you writing the next chapter? I love it
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Heh, very funny one. Guess Danny can make some cash by showing off his powers.

Keep the good writing.
Cap. Dead Beard chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
cant wait for there reaction to catdog
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Heh, interesting start. Guess Danny and company will be considered 'furless apes' in Nearbug.

Keep the good writing