Reviews for Plummet
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loooooove it. So good. Short, simple, but powerful.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was just a really well-written little ficlet. Very beautiful. Great work!
doctorwarren chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Nyxia chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh my Gene ! 0.0

Absolutely awesome ! Short but soooo powerful !

Olivia seemed so real to me - the way you wrote her was perfect !

I'm completely in love with this ;

"He knows your soul, wants your body, needs your heart, and loves your mind.

Resistance is useless. You fall, and hope he's there to catch you.

You blame gravity."

~ Nyxia
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I only just found this and I'm glad I did. Wonderful meshing of poetry and prose. A beautiful moment, beautifully written.
Old-Syd chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow, that was extremely beautiful!
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I love this. it's creative, and i adore the style it's written in. The quotation by einstein and the clever ending made it even better. good job!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I liked it very well written and nice story:)Great job!
bethechangex3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was brilliant. Smart. Different. Daring.

I love it.

AguiD chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
beautiful. my ultimate fav line (and i mean ever! as in... like out of all the fanfics ive read, this is #1)

:He knows your soul, wants your body, needs your heart, and loves your mind.

makes me melt with happines!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Gorgeous, rich and brimming with excellent lines. Her thought process, despite the short, clipped presentation, are fully formed and heavy with decision.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, this was lovely and poetic and with each second/part, you could literally feel her falling harder and harder in love with him until she finally lets herself.

I love how you noted that there wasn't anything unusual about the day or the time when she realized it, because it's so true of the relationships you form with other people. Suddenly, between all the big events and during all the ordinary days, it just happens and it takes awhile for your brain to catch up and realize what your heart did but then you notice that this one person in your life has come to mean so much to you and you can't do anything about it.

But yes, you really highlighted the sensations Olivia was feeling, how she was drowning and her stomach was dropping and all of this was so much for her that it did feel like her world was upside down and all she could to calm herself was to breathe in and out.

The part about the Joan of Arc was a nice touch and I liked that it was in a parentheses as a bit of a side-note. It's like Olivia's little disclaimer, her putting it out there that she isn't what he thinks she is - as if that one fact could stop her from falling in love.

The line about his convictions being her bible was compelling as well, in that if he thinks of her as a saint then she thinks of him in a similar way as well. There's something holy about their love in that sense.

This line is a kicker: He knows your soul, wants your body, needs your heart, and loves your mind.

How can a woman resist that? The answer is simple: she can't.

I really really enjoyed this! And I totally agree with your assessment of Fringe. It's such a good show between Walter's antics, Peter's wisecracking, and Olivia's kicking ass.
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow. This is amazing, and really well written. I love it.
killmotion chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Absolutely outstanding. For so few words it really is very powerful. :)
Sabress chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
"He knows your soul, wants your body, needs your heart, and loves your mind."

Beautiful, and such the perfect quote for these two ;)