Reviews for Devil's Dance Floor
Timez2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Sweet Nuce on The Part where Nikolai Is Red X... Appluse Good job
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
This is really good. Wow. Well written and I didn't see any grammatical errors, so if there were any, they weren't glaringly obvious. Again, well done.
Daniratoe chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
So much intensity and pasiĆ³n i love it!
RavenRechior chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
MORE! I WANT MORE! . It's awesome! hehe Keep up the awesome work! I seriously LOVE your stories! .
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Hooooooooooooooooooooo...

Okay, now WHY did I not see this when you updated it? Curses!

I went back and re-read the first chapter so as to be in the flow of the story ... since it had been more than two years! But it all came back. Amazing work. The tension between them feels like a living, breathing creature.

Would you mind (unless you want to do it yourself) if I wrote a sequel to this?

If this weren't already in Favorites, I'd have to put it there.
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
That's it. I'm officialy in love with this couple! Thank you for writing such amazing works of art!:)
Gabi chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh it's so good! Please write more!
Erksum chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Oh I really wish this wasn't the end of this story. It was written beautifully and I hate that its done. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
It's really good.
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I will have to check out the other story you mentioned once I catch up on all your updates :) I have to admit I never even thought of Raven and Red X till I read one of your stories and now I love the pairing. :) However honestly I think you can pair up anybody and be amazing, you are just that good! I am glad he waited for her!
bbrodriguez chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Amazing 2-shot. I loved it!
JBubbles chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Evedently, my deares Watson, that I liked the fic. It almost looked surreal, but the hopeful tension and the way they reacted, ah, that was all good!
The Feirce Deity chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Great story im still new to the raven/red-x scene i never thought about that pairing but now i love it and i looked up the song that you used and its amazeing i love it to lol
Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Not a big fan for rae/red x but I do love Flogging Molly! I was thinking about making a fic with this song sometime! Yay, Flogging Molly fans!
ShadowedSaint chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I think I just might have to review on every one of your stories I read.. They're just that freaking good.