Reviews for Page Turner
sainlyinsain chapter 43 . 8/11
oh my god oh my god oh my god!
Please update.. :( :( :(
Harley Qwinn chapter 43 . 7/3
Please update! I will scream and CRY if you don't.
Osen-san chapter 43 . 6/17
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work! : )
Wolfprincess1995 chapter 42 . 6/15
I love this story! Please update and finish soon, and sequel if it's going to happen. You have a wonderful writing style and I want more.
Purdy Girl101 chapter 43 . 6/14
cant wait until the next chapter
It really sucks that you've updated after such a long time only to leave us waiting for ages..again
Jacaraw97 chapter 43 . 6/1
I'm so happy for them!*cries* I hope she and Edward get the happy ending they deserve
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 43 . 5/27
I need the ending! Please update soon!
InitialsLK chapter 43 . 5/25
Dree ...good lord all this angst!
How can they handle it, i mean i can barely handle it lol
I am still following this story for a good reason and will continue to do so because let's face it's that good.
Please update soon! I miss reading your story!
bloodrain256 chapter 43 . 5/10
Can't get enough of this story. I it! Hope to see an update soon
So Rosalie heard about the whole HP7 incident but she has not heard Emmett call Audrey "Darling"? Even though he says it A LOt? looooool ok

And please don't make a love triangle between Audrey Edward and Bella.
MangoGirl19 chapter 43 . 5/6
Oh my god Karry! Just saw that you updated! I didn't even read the chapter because I really needed to tell you how happy I am to see an update! Thank you Karry ,3 Hope real life is aweeeesooome :)
Love,
Mango
Eventually falling into step beside Edward in the hallway, I said, "Thanks for saving me from having to deal with Mike, back there. I thought you were using the "deterring Mike thing", yesterday, as an excuse just to be in my presence, but I guess I was wrong." Edward stopped in his tracks, looked down at me and smirked.

"Some people are actually capable of telling the truth," he quipped, before walking across the threshold of the lab. I was so engrossed in our conversation that I had failed to notice we'd reached our destination.

W-o-w, what a conversation.
1,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »