Reviews for Page Turner
NeoMulder chapter 41 . 4/23
This is so amazing! I'm usually on the fence with people going from our world into a story or show, but the way you did this and the way you've written it...it is phenomenal! Please update soon! I can't wait!
Sheridan111000 chapter 40 . 4/17
Please update soon! I've read this three times so I need more :p
Sheridan111000 chapter 7 . 4/16
I adore this story!
BellaRayne chapter 41 . 3/31
So basically what I've thought for the longest time is true. Or so it seems. I rock at figuring out theories in books and movies but not in real life. XD Gosh I can't believe it's taken me this long to post a review! I was so pumped up when I first read this it was insane. I totally spazzed out. Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh! We're coming closer to an end! D':
ashellineaisha chapter 41 . 3/29
I had read this fanfic twice and I never get bored from it. Good job author for this amazing fanfic. Thank you :D
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 41 . 3/20
i'm waiting for the next chapter...
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 41 . 3/19
I cant wait till you update!
TheHourglassOfReality chapter 41 . 3/10
Just waiting and hoping it is updated soon. I'm quite obssesed with this story
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 41 . 3/7
I really really hope she becomes part of the Swan family again.
I was heartbroken when Charlie forgot her, my heart literally dropped to the bit of my stomach and I thought "oh no...what about Edward?"
But I can't way to see how this continues! Please update soon? Will she be transported to the future? Back to reality? Or stay? Will there be two Audreys?
I really want to find out!
GoldenFace chapter 3 . 2/28
I really like this story!
little-miss-fire-starter chapter 41 . 2/22
GASPS FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS?
whoa whoa whoa there hold the phone
Or drop it and pretend that call didn't happen because what?
So if she exists... Maybe Audrey would remember such a weird phone call? Maybe she actually did jump through time and space? But not to another world just another part of her world...
I've spent the last two days reading these chapters and it's driving me crazy that you're last update was just before 2015? That'd be cool if the story were complete and I could hunt down a sequel missy!
Edward always seemed so possessive and controlling in the original series but I must say I like all of the characters more in your book (minus Bella who's always severely annoyed me). I can't wait for more Please give me more!
I don't recall Peter and Charlotte I always thought the antagonists of twilight were James and Victoria and such. Maybe I need to go back and read twilight hmmm.
But Audrey hasn't faded yet?
Charlie has zero recollection of her yet she's still been around for a whole day or two and Bella probably remembers her too wondering where Edward has disappeared to now that Audrey has gone and so and such. My my quite the situation. I do wonder if one day she'll fall asleep and Edward will leave the room for a moment only to return and find any trace of her gone save his memories. Please don't do that it would destroy me ! Last fic I read the girl died in her lover's arms after having the fleeting thought she might survive and Get her happy ending with him. I can't take any more heart ache !
I do hope you update again soon!
Hobble Gobble chapter 7 . 2/22
I think this story would be better if Audrey went through trying to solve the questions she has in her head. It seems as if she thinks of a question, she spends a sentence thinking over it and then it's forgotten. Also regarding Alice's visions if she doesn't know what Audrey's response's are then how can she tell that she will have an affect on their future. I don't know if that's what you were trying to get across because if it was then it was slightly confusing and hard to understand what Audrey was thinking.
BurningBright18 chapter 41 . 2/13
I adoooore your story so much! It's one of the most enjoyable and well written ones I've ever read. I really hope you continue it! I'm such a fan of your fiction! 3 Well wishes Meshelle
jayelindsey721 chapter 41 . 2/8
im dying!
ReneeGoetz chapter 41 . 2/3
I thought I had reviewed this chapter already, I definitely read, and am just now realizing that I have not, in fact, left a review. I'm sorry!

Only 51 pages left. Which means not only is Audrey's story coming to a close, so is yours! No! I really like this one! I'll just have to go read it again, I suppose.

As always, love the puns!

So if younger Audrey still exists, could Edward just wait a couple years and then go to Australia and find her and they can live happily ever after? Have I already asked that before?

Perfect ending visual- Audrey comes back to the "real world" and goes to get on the train the next day or however long has passed, and then at the next stop Edward gets on and stops at her row and says, "Excuse me miss, but is this seat taken?" And Audrey looks up and sees it's Edward and he smiles his crooked little smile and they skip off into the sunset to live happily ever after!

Too much?

Happy (belated) New Year!
Ren