Reviews for Page Turner
Wtf is wrong with you. Just drop the story once and for all or don't. Either way stop giving us false hope
ANerdyAuthor chapter 44 . 3/26
So, I just read this story in about seven hours (won't be getting much sleep tonight) and I have to say that it's probably my favorite Edward story to dateā€”and I've read a lot! I sincerely hope that you update soon; the suspense of not knowing if she gets to stay or not is legitimately making my heart ache. XD

Regardless the outcome, you're an amazing writer, and I hope you keep doing what you obviously do so well. This is just a thought, but maybe after this story is over you could do an "alternate" ending as a bonus? Depending on how it's executed, the idea would be really intriguing here...
Of Stories Told chapter 44 . 3/25
ok, so i found this story and read it all in the span of several days and let me just say...

wow.

i loved the start, the initial confusion, how audrey dealt with it all, and then as the story continued i felt more and more swept away with audrey, especially as the pages started to come closer and closer to the end.

i don't want her tale to end, but i also don't want it to be left a mystery either XD i love that she exist in their world now, though i am wondering how all of this is possible, even as i worry for the repercussions of all the actions the characters have taken.

the cullen family are so filled with life in this story, emmet is grand and i truly adore the way you've written him. the care he has for audrey is sweet and written in a way that never stops in bringing a smile to my lips. should events come to pass as they may have to, and should audrey have to return to her time, i still hold on to the hope that the cullens may find their way to her again.

bella may have started the tale for all of us, but it was audrey that helped bring it to life. she has cherished every moment, she had her tears and her smiles. she fought to be herself and even as it all comes close to the end, i adore that still she chooses not what is easy, but what is right.

you have written a lovely tale, a beautiful one that i have enjoyed and loved immensely. it has made me laugh just as much as it has brought me to tears, i can only hope to one day read the end of this tale with a satisfied though perhaps heavy heart. thank you for writing this wondrous story and sharing it with the world, i truly appreciate it.
Arkytior's Song chapter 44 . 3/19
Aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhh! I have no words on how much I need the next chapter! LOVE this! I really hope a new chapter is in the works!
Izumikii chapter 44 . 3/7
Wow this is an amazing story! This seems like a legit book to me . Awesome plot and great grammar . I actually really love Audrey and her puns , they make the story really fun. I really can't wait for the next chapter !
darklarko chapter 44 . 3/4
love the new chapter xx
Please update soon
M chapter 1 . 2/25
Please update! I love this story so much! :)
Avid Reader chapter 44 . 2/25
I'm extremely invested in this story. Please continue writing :)
Jenny chapter 3 . 2/21
Hi! I'm new to this fic and I'd just like to say that you are sooo good at writing and creativity! please continue writing! :)
beachchick3 chapter 44 . 2/21
I am still very interested in this story,
and it would be such a twist if Edward forgot about Audrey,
actually all the Cullen's forgetting about her would be really something, and quite a challenge, but Audrey can do it! I know she can,
hope you continue writing,
their story is truly worth it :)
Also I would love to see her cement some more relationships with the pack,
that would be cool, but of course this is your story for her,
hope to see an update soon,
beachchick3
This is amazing! Your puns are awesome, and your characters never seemed OOC, and I really loved how romantic and adorable Edward and Audrey were without ever seeming corny and cliche. I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm half-hoping that "home" refers to Forks and Edward, but at the same time I think it would be sad but sweet if she were to actually return to her world and time and meet the Edward of her world...who somehow magically has the memories of Twilight Edward...honestly, this story is so engaging!
kanyeet chapter 44 . 1/26
This chapter was amazing (as usual), and it was a nice surprise to see that you have updated sooner than expected. I seriously love Audrey and the way you convey her thoughts. Really, I can't recall any main character I've liked as much as I do her. I also can't wait for Edward to make his next appearance and hope that everything will work out in the end with him and Audrey. Seriously, those two need a happy ending XD
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 44 . 1/26
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories written on a fan fiction website. I love how you made Audrey have flaws rather than making her perfect and loved by everyone. The problem is how other authors I see try to make her instantly loved by the whole family, including Rosalie, right away. I do have a question for you though. I notice that you have been writing this story for six years (DEDICATION!) and I wonder where you get the inspiration to continue writing? How did you come up with the idea of the blank book that would suck her into the story to make it her own page by page? Is Bella going to stop being mad at Audrey for something she had truly no control over? I admire your choice to go the path of Bella knowing what she is missing out on. I find that interesting. Is Bella going to end up with Jacob now as there will be no daughter between Edward and Bella for him to imprint on? Also I really admire how realistic you are able to make their emotions. Sorry for the long paragraph! Have a great day! I look forward to the next update!
leicepereira4 chapter 44 . 1/24
Hi, author, thanks for posting this wonderful story. My review may be a bit confusing because I do not speak any English but read a little lol
But I love your story and I've always looked for one with Edward and an Oc, and I'm delighted with your once again thank you and for the way you write it is easier to translate and makes a Brazilian girl very happy.
Keep posting and sorry for not leaving a review before, because it is difficult for me to write in English, I had help from google translator.
Keep typing. ]