Reviews for Precipice
JLH chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Great fan fic - write more please! :)
meri1965 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hey this is really first I did not think I would like the change in how they met but after I read it I liked it alot and now I think it should have happened this way in the show. Hope you do a part 3 need to get my Tom/Anya fix anyway I can
Jayy chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
You captured Tom's coldness perfectly, and Anya's confusion when he does something somewhat nice/decent. Is he doing it to be nice, or is it for some other reason we don't know yet?

Anyway, it's pretty interesting and I want to see what comes next.
MeganMash chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
i love this story. there are so few survivors stories on here, and yours gets toms character so perfectly. the only thing that confused me slightly was the soda - im guessing its a kind of american drink? such a good story tho, i actually shouted out "YES" when i found out it was going to be in 3 parts and not 2 lol.
Bella.Barbaric chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Another great chapter! You are really good at writing Tom, he's always in character in your stories.

I can't wait for more!
Blencathra chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I am glad you are writing more of this. It's wonderful! I like the way we get deep inside their emotions.

BTW one tiny, tiny thing, I can tell you are from the US - divided by a common language. Hee. They wouldn't find a sedan car. Brits would say a saloon.
LilaMae1 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Good update. :) I like how Tom treats her just as an "object" at the moment. He doesn't feel that way about her yet.
Law Denvir chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I so wish the Survivors thing hapened, you know, everyone but the chosen few dead. As long as i had either my mother or sister to be there when i woke up i'd be fine. Also, if i came across Abby, i would kill her. I really, really hate her, even the actor, which is weird. Anyway, i hope you do more than 3 chapters, i love Survivors (Tom) and you are one of the few who can write Survivors (No, Tom) perfectly. And, if you do Greg, remember he has a crazy air about him. Really freaky.
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
God! It's not just me who loves Tom! Woo! Just, just make him kill Abby or something, she should't have even been put in. Uerrg.

Great job. :) Can't wait for the next season.
Blencathra chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love this take on the way it could have been and that you have got the pair of them spot on character wise. Great stuff.
Bella.Barbaric chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That really is brilliant! I love it!

Tom is very in character and I love the plot of the story, brilliant!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
LOVE IT. Please keep going!
Space-facade chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh, brilliant, I like this take on the storyline :)

Very well-written and in character, and I rather like your Tom.

Hoping for more?