Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy's Future Wife
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/24
Haha I love that solution. Harry's such a chill dad like he could have done a lot of things but he just gathered himself and then mostly made a joke of it. I love how the boys are all nervous too and Harry just calmly deals with it. Great chapter!
Harley S. Quinn chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Hahahaha! Loved it!
Crazylunalove chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
hahahahaha
Death chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I fucking can't. "Al is the most like me" MOTHERFUCKER. I CANT BREATHE.
Barbara Vitoria chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Família e suas apostas kkkk cara chega a ser hilário viu kkkk (kkkk significa risos sabe). Scorp coitado todo tímido com o Albus, mas se amando fortemente enquanto isso Ginny e Hermione faltando se matar para poderem ganhar a aposta assim como Ron e no fim todos perderam. Porque Albus é mesmo muito parecido com o pai u.u e ele ficou com o Scorp muito lindo amo adoro u.u
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
"So, I won the bet." Ahahaha! What a brilliant way to end this story!

I love how you portrayed the relationship between Scorpius and Albus. Even from Harry's POV, their love for each other appeared very strong, pure, and endearing. If I was in Harry's shoes, I probably would have nearly passed out too, but for entirely different reasons (I'm such a fangirl for Scorpus).

I wonder what Draco's reaction would be... knowing his keen observational skills, I imagine that he already knows. X)

Thanks for writing this wonderful one-shot! Definitely going in my faves!
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I like this it's cute but why was he crying though hahaha
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
sequel please more of this story please thank you. loved it please write more about the two and what happens next.
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Well, that is funny/is adorable/makes me snicker/strike out if not appropriate.

Yep, definitely cute.

— Hashtag
Izlandi chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Yeah, totally Harry won tha bet :)
sweetsandstoryz chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OMG SO CUUUTTEE!
AnneCpc chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Amazing. Loved it
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh, my. How embarrassing for them.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
'So I won the bet.' Lol! But what happened to poor Scorpius? And what did Harry mean about him seeing Malfoy differently...is that an implied previous Drarry?
Lumosify chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'm a huge Scorose fan (I hate Scorily) but this was perfect. I have decided that I can also ship Scorbus (Albius?). Or at least friendship them, because they are so adorable.

Accepting!Harry is awesome! He was the perfect character to narrate this through.

Lumosify