Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy's Future Wife
Barbara Vitoria chapter 1 . 7/17
Família e suas apostas kkkk cara chega a ser hilário viu kkkk (kkkk significa risos sabe). Scorp coitado todo tímido com o Albus, mas se amando fortemente enquanto isso Ginny e Hermione faltando se matar para poderem ganhar a aposta assim como Ron e no fim todos perderam. Porque Albus é mesmo muito parecido com o pai u.u e ele ficou com o Scorp muito lindo amo adoro u.u
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 6/27
"So, I won the bet." Ahahaha! What a brilliant way to end this story!

I love how you portrayed the relationship between Scorpius and Albus. Even from Harry's POV, their love for each other appeared very strong, pure, and endearing. If I was in Harry's shoes, I probably would have nearly passed out too, but for entirely different reasons (I'm such a fangirl for Scorpus).

I wonder what Draco's reaction would be... knowing his keen observational skills, I imagine that he already knows. X)

Thanks for writing this wonderful one-shot! Definitely going in my faves!
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 5/3
I like this it's cute but why was he crying though hahaha
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/29
sequel please more of this story please thank you. loved it please write more about the two and what happens next.
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 4/16
Well, that is funny/is adorable/makes me snicker/strike out if not appropriate.

Yep, definitely cute.

— Hashtag
Izlandi chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Yeah, totally Harry won tha bet :)
sweetsandstoryz chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OMG SO CUUUTTEE!
AnneCpc chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Amazing. Loved it
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh, my. How embarrassing for them.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
'So I won the bet.' Lol! But what happened to poor Scorpius? And what did Harry mean about him seeing Malfoy differently...is that an implied previous Drarry?
Lumosify chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'm a huge Scorose fan (I hate Scorily) but this was perfect. I have decided that I can also ship Scorbus (Albius?). Or at least friendship them, because they are so adorable.

Accepting!Harry is awesome! He was the perfect character to narrate this through.

Lumosify
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
SEQUEL?

H
Sonja chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Finish it I'm running endings through my head
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ok, so I usually don't read that mush slash, but this was just SO CUTE! Love it!
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 10/21/2013