Reviews for Comatose
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This kills me.
I love the vagueness in this fanfiction
byzelo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Bittersweet. :)
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
that was so bittersweet! I like it, wish it was a little longer? maybe a sequal! :D lol or not, but it really was cute!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
So dreamy.. *sighs*

As dreamy as it gets for SasuHina unorthodox romance anyway.. :D
Mdf chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Did not make any sense. Half of the time, he was knocking her out (or at least attempting to). Please elaborate more, because a lot of us are very confused.
EvilChikara chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
. .

O Omge.

Please make a second chapter?
nuriiko chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
The story line is kinda nice but like the reviewers said, it's a bit more to the side that I don't quite understand. I assume that the experiences that Hinata went through were just in her mind and she's in coma? And Hinata and Sasuke were in a relationship but she could only remember him as THE Uchiha Sasuke.
stuff the world with cake chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Sounds interesting. Though I don't really understand the "putting her to sleep jogs her memory" bit. In this coma doesn't she sleep?

Also sounds like more could be aded on. But I liked it.
onlyluna chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
u should make your summary interesting. i almost missed this fic because of that. nice story. y don't you continue it?
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That's honestly one of the saddest things I've ever read. It's kind of like the more angst-ridden version (since IT IS Sasuke) of the movie 50 First Dates. I can only hope Hinata remembers Sasuke at one point.
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was awesome I really liked this story. Very intriguing, and yet sweet at the same time
c'est la vie.au revoir chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
its so sad and beautiful at the same time.

I love it !
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow this is really good nice job too bad it's only a one-shot it could be made into so much more but meh it's still a good one-shot really great nice job. )
HinaHyuugaSan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It's really beautiful

It's quite overwhelming. I loved it
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Im not sure if I understood everything but it was definitely interesting. :)