Reviews for Season 2 Take 2
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Like it
Gwen says something like Rhys tried to get down on one knee but he hurt his back, layed down on the sofa I think and thats when he asked her to marry him. Not enterily sure about the wording but thats the gist of it.

He gives her the option Vera.
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Scared throughout the start of this episode that Adam had broken Jack and Ianto up somehow. Also I wanted to kill him after what he did to Ianto. Jack's line summed it all up, don't mess with Ianto or you deal with him.
Wonder how Ianto would react if he knew Jack had called him his boyfriend.
JuniorWoofles chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
A couple of line drops in the middle of sentences are annoying me. They go
like this.
Bit with Jack and Rhys was so asdfghjkl;! Big smiles, almost as big as fluffy moments in the actual show.
Also these endings are too cute!
JuniorWoofles chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
That kiss though! rewatched it like half a dozen house and ran around my house screaming and gibbering. Thankfully, it was empty so no one could tell me to shut up. ,
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
OMG The ending was so cute and so perfect. Also I noticed that in season 2 Ianto speaks out more, particularly about Jack. I do feel that they need to have Jack tell the others, well Ianto at least, about The Year That Never Was. But I'm only on episode 5, so I never know.
Also, a few spelling mistakes, letter missed out and such like. Nothing major.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Right your questions, don't know if anyone's answered them yet or not. Rhys put his back out and had to lie on the couch and then he asked her. John says "With eyes like yours, you can call me Vera."
Thought it was a bit odd that everyone was there for Gwen's engagement conversation but your note at the end helped it to make sense. Especially loved Owen's protectiveness over Ianto near the start.
Reading these as I watch the episodes so I can see exactly where you wanted the added bits in. And Torchwood really does need to have more fluff in it but I suppose for an adult show, you don't need to write that much fluff.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I always hated the scene between Jack and Gwen when he was talking to her about getting married. When he told her it was she who he had hung on for all that time. I hate her. And RTD is a fool and an idiot. He ruined his own show by showing such favortism to Gwen. People hung on as long as Ianto was still there, but when he got rid of Ianto, that was it for most of us fans and from what I hear about Miracle Day season and things that happen between Jack and Gwen it isn't worth watching.
Tempepayze chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Always wanted John to be more jealous of Ianto or hit on him some more since Ianto was about the only field member that John didnt attack in some form
Chasing Aspirations chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
This was a very emotinal chapter for me. I can't watch this episode or Day 4 without crying even after all this time. Love the subtle changes to the plot in this chapter. I like how the changes were less obvious in this chapter than in the others as it subtly enhanced the plot. Looking forward to your Day 4 fix-it. Any and all COE fix-its are welcome with me. Almost a year later and I'm still in denial. COE didn't happen! Great chapter. Great writing! Keep it up!
deemama66 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
oh I agree...gwen could be CLUELESS on the series...always thinking she is right..always thinking her way is the only way...!

you would have thought she would rethink her position after the meat episode (rhys getting shot) BUT noooooo shakes head,she just kept being an idiot...sighs...

I sometimes wonder why RTD quoted "that he fell in love with the character of gwen when he was writing her"?

I can only hopr that he did NOT write his own thoughts and soul into his character because if he did..It only shows how much of an IDIOT he truly was and is
deemama66 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
very well done with adrift...

gwen found out that her rose colored world was NOT so rose colored...?

and she still seemed a wee bit jealous at the beginning" for gods sake he married the F'en teaboy"..?

BUT I have NEVER been a real big fan of her's captain either to tell the truth...more or less cried my eyes out for tosh,and then ianto...!

**snickers*** still catty ...huh...?

BUT very well done
random-nasha chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
awesome chapter as always, loved the Janto meeting (:

x
Janto Fan chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Hi

Re: 11 - Adrift

You dealt with this story really beautifully, the first time I saw this episode I cried and it showed us just how much Jack had changed since the Doctor and Rose met him in 1941. On the down side it does not show Gwen as the caring team member but as the one who needs to get her own way and will continue on no matter who she hurts and even in the end Nikki wanted nothing to do with her.
Chasing Aspirations chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
I am in love with this series! I am a huge JANTO fan! This, in my opinion, is what should have happened in series 2! Love this, love this, love this! Please keep writing and if you continue this series then a COE fix-it would be great! Keep writing!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH