Reviews for we'd share each other like an island
NBB chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Lovely story. Made my tummy flutter! Delena is just so amazing !
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
mrowl. very nice.
Dbz VD rox chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is amazing! Loved it! And completely agree, the kitchen is def DE territory!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
that was good keep it up
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Loved that. I wouldn't mind if Damon broke into my house at midnight to fix me something to eat and kiss me senseless. Loved the last line about how kitchen's were their scene.
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I'm reviewing, ok!

THis is really swet

wuvd it!
GoInOneDirection chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Cool, I love the fact that it's 'Delena'Anyway great job keep up the good work !
Pearlthegyrl chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was some fantastic writing :) I really liked it.

I did notice that you said he gave her a taste of "what was on the wooden spoon" when no wooden spoon had been previously mentioned. It might have been better if you'd said "the wooden spoon he was cooking with/stirring a pot with/whatever." But besides that it was great :)
NykkiLeigh chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
WOO! hahaha AWESOME one-shot! Truly AMAZING! Elena...lucky bizznatch... oh yeah, now I'm going to wake up at midnight looking for Damon in my kitchen...Thanks for that... xD
Drama chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I simply love it! So amazing exciting story, it took my breath away while I was reading. Write please more! I adore Delena and there is not so many good stories about that fantastic couple. Thank you and please write more.
LongLiveQueenEff chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
omg this is awesome
The one called Jen chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
GA-BY. I cannot believe I have not read this before.

Jaw. Floor. Wow.

This was so incredibly hot and cute at the same time - I don't know how else to describe it. Your characters were *so* well-written and the dialogue was just perfect! You had me picturing the entire scene in my head word by word, I kid you not! Fantastic job! And omg, may I just add DEkitchensDO WANT! So now I feel I must request more of these! I am so hooked on Damon/Elena - I will not last until March 25 if I do not have them in SOME form. That's where you and your wonderful stories comes in. :D I will not be a pretty sight without it and besides which, it would be a crime not to show off your talented writing skills! Seriously, I love your style!

So, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! And I apologize for taking so long to review! You are awesomesauce all around. :)
Crystaaaal chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
"No excuse! If you don't review, The King won't take it well!"

So i've been peer pressured into reviewing...haha jkjk.

I can't tell you how much I love this fanfic. Honestly you need to write more, more I tell you! I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. :) You are a very talented writer. It's people like you that give me the inspiration I need to begin writing too.

The kiss in this, it was like I was Elena. (Really wish I was.) But really, i felt like I was there you describe it so well.

I can't wait for more, pretty pretty please? :)

I hope this review was okay..I haven't ever reviewed before so you have the honor of being number 1! Hehe.

-C
danielle alyssa k chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
email: i have a fanfcitiona ccount but im too lazy to log in anywbho ik love ur story and the vamp daries and omg how do u fel anout grans dying itw as so sad!
little toy soldiers chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That was purely epic and nothing less. I love how descriptive you made the DE kiss...and everything else but this stood out ;)