Reviews for Comfort Food
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
aw! this was so cute!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Awwwww...cute! But...we'll...it was kinda weird...no offence..
Ginnyrobertanthonyadams chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So cute- really like this story! And all your other stuff! x
zozo42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
They were...some very interesting combinations.
Mug chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ahhhh! I want a sequel! Lol. Okay. Great writing!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ah you should be giddy, you wrote such a fun and quirky fic. I'm about to devour all Your J and L fics now! I think your foods were a bit too American is the only little problem I have with it. Although we do get a lot more american foods now, or at least know about them, back then I'm not sure even house elves would be able to provide them all! I know it's a fic so you can have whatever you like so I'm not really criticising, I just felt twinkies, maple syrup and patties were a bit jarring to me cause we don't have them here!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Haha, I love the subtitle here! And I love how high-school-drama the breakup and the gossip and the overdramatics and the bickering are - everything matters so much! I can really believe they're 15/16/17/however old they are. The ordering-the-same-food idea is so cute! (And I love that eating pork rinds is such a turn-on for James!) Adorable story! (Though, EWW, the food!)
Everything's Peachy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw, this was so cute! Keep up the good work! :)
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was really good writing and a funny, cute story.

Just a very small mistake non-latin speakers tend to do: it's not "per say", but "per se"... it's latin.

Cheers!
Megan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Too cute! A little sickly sweet at points but I found the food combinations hilarious! Your James Lily stories get cuter every time. I'm not a big fan of the dating system- kinda drives me nuts and nothing else follows that type of attitude. Anyway, great story! Please write more!
pensiveaddict chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I loved it how you finished this fic. Awesome! No kiss. yay! It's a bit creepy and unbelievable, but heck yeah, it was fun. I can't say how much I loved the ending, again. :P An overall good fic. Excellent! Thank you and keep going!
sara chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
oh, i loved this fic, but that kind of food is kinda gross LOL

please please continue it! i want lily and james to be together!

BTW, if i didn't read wrong, i think that in your profile you have written if we know about great TV shows. Well, i recommend you Bones! it's like...the best show ever (well, for me it is xd)It has humor, drama and lots of sexual tension! and of course, the hoy david boreanaz

okey, i think i'm boring you LOL

sorry for my english, i'm from spain

keep writing, and if you continue this fic much better!
vanillabean18 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That is adorable.
nightlight's fire chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Lol.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER GOD DAMN RESPONSE!
Super Cara chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
1. the food combinations- eww

2. this was really cute. I liked it )