Reviews for Animal House
Cool cats 101 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I loved this fan fic realy funny and I can't wait for the next update.
I love the humor in the bit with Boko.
Great iders. But I wonder what hapens with Nyamo and the gag reflex test.
We were thinking of writing an Azumanga fan fic with lots of humor but all we have is ouran fan fics.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha... That's hilarious and terrible about the gag reflex. Though if Nyamo and Yukari admit they practiced kissing each other, that'd be the cherry on the sundae. _
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
This sure was funny another day at the zoo, huh?
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Cool chapter two.
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
LMAO! I had almost forgotten about this one but I'm glad to see it has been updated and is as good as ever! Nice work!
Quathis chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Oh man, those ladies sure know how to turn a normal outing into something else, huh? I wonder how long till Nyamo realizes her male followers. And that crowd likely got bigger after the banana test.

Nice job on the birds, especially when the older girls protected Chiyo's innocence. Funny and good to see how they'll do whatever for her.

Until next time.
Diresquirrel chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Sure it took a while, but it was worth it!
Neccor chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
lol. amusing azumanga fix
Angurvddel chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
There needs to be more of this. That is all.
whatsapenname1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Great! Fits perfectly as an episode of the show. Can't wait for more.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Simply AWESOME. It was just like watching another episode of the series. You managed to get the essence of each character, in a very loyal and delighting way. I just loved reading it.

I chuckled when Osaka questioned Chiyo about unfairness of seasons. I could totally imagine she saying that with her Osakan voice.

You did a very nice job here. I'd like to read more chapters!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good start, the characters are really believable and true to the original. I've had a good laugh, and certainly will read on.
andyjay18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Heh, it's the same way with the tigers at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. A friend of mine actually works there, and he wonders if their existence is just a rumor...

Anyway, good show! The pacing is well-done, which is always important to me. Can't wait to see the next part!
The Infamous Mind Fracture chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was fantastic! You managed to capture that Azumanga Daioh brand of humor very well. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

It would be funny if all of the zoo employee's remember Tomo. It would be even funnier if the ANIMALS remembered Tomo. I just can't see our favorite wildcat going to the zoo and causing only one major incident. She'll probably scare the elephants!

Poor, poor, Chiyo-chan. Why do we find your mental trauma so hilarious?

My favorite lines this chapter are...

"Proving, once again, that Chiyo-chan is much smarter than the rest of us"

"What are you yelling about, Nyamo? I'm only going fifty-five"

"WE'RE IN THE PARKING LOT!"

"Look at that! That old hag can run just fine! She had no business parking in that handicap spot!"
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
...I needed a good laugh, but I almost choked on that last part. I guess it's good the old woman got away relatively unscathed, though. Looking forward to more from you.