Reviews for Open Season
Tans chapter 9 . 2/2
You are amazing! This fic is amazing! I loved it! 3 3 3
Thank you for all the effort and time you gave for this fic! It is very much appreciated! :3
Keep up the awesome work!
Illusion137 chapter 9 . 1/26
An amazing story. My fav part was Narumi's comment "Natsume's hijacking the bus!" xD
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 1/3
Thoroughly enjoyed this oh my goodness. So very well written! The emotions really hit me hard. I think you captured Mikan and Natsume's characterisation and inhibitations extremely well, not to mention their relationship dynamics! At a loss for words at the moment but really, I was blown away by this fic. Will be reading this again sometime this is just so beautifully done. Thanks so much!
MieraK1 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
XD 3 This
Chrysoberyl-sama chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Wao,that was epic!I loved how Mikan acted in this fanfiction! Thumbs Up for you!
pinkreverie chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I just love you. :-D keep doing great fanfics! This is so fun and enjoyable to read. Should've made more of Natsume and Mikan's romantic moments though. Nonetheless, this story is as great as your other ones. More fics please. :-* :-)
sweet little chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Nice fic! Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
Moonlight Iridescence chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Oh my god! This has to be the funniest thing I have read in a good while. As I was reading iru was rolling about laughing my guts out and it just kept on getting better. The situations that Natsume and Mikan end up in are some of the most brilliant and unique ideas I have ever come across, when they had to have peace talks and then Mikan wanted to take their problems to the student court I was in stitches, it reminded me of a married couple getting counselling or a divorce like you see in the films. It was even quite realistic the way they were always so true to their personalities. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and am so glad I decided to take it up as it has been a simply marvellous way to spend the evening relaxing after school. I cannot believe how good this is I give you my best regards. Xx
Joanna chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hi november romeo, first of all, it was an accident or rather pure luck that brought me in your ffn page (bless goodreads for that, cause i had always preffered shelf books), and now i had read all your works and i enjoyed each one of it. You wrote lines that i didnt even realize can be formed to bring me honest humor and pull strings in my "emotionally bunkrupt" heart. And for that, i wanted to thank you. My endless thanks for your precious writings. Thank you for writing such beautiful peices that forever would remind me that not all fanfictions are unoriginal stories, and that they could have wonderous plot, you changed me, so thank you for making me believe that fanfic magic can be real.
Odium Fati chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
OMG I love it! I love how you were able to keep everyone's personality intact, and don't even get me started with the comedy and romance section... I was dying XD and squealing like a seal at the same time which... is not a good thing because I'm in the middle of class (study hall) and people were looking at me like as if I was a crazed maniac .-. But anyways! I didn't know you were also the author to the essay thingy and (I loved it btw) so I was like: "kyaaaaaa!" When you mentioned it :3 I love your writing style and do keep up the good work **
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
That was awesome..(_)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
"No!" Yuu cried out. OMG HAHAHAHA THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVE CHAPTERS!
SireItIsDarkNeon chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Every now and then I come back to your blog on different accounts and I know you're not writing anymore but I just wanted to say I was enchanted by your writing style. I miss reading your stories but you've given us a lot. I hope you're still writing where ever you are. Thanks for all the stories lovely.
adorahope chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
It s cute and up beat.. Keep up the good work :)
crazygirl18 chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
OMG!

Sorry, couldnt log in to my account from work.

I cant believe I just read your works. hahaha. you are awe-some.

Loved every chapter.