Reviews for Open Season
In The Abyss chapter 9 . 9/15
I just thought there would be humour . But gods it turned out to be do much more !
The Midnight Crier chapter 9 . 9/12
This story has it all, the suspense, romance, and all the things I wanted fanfictions in NatsumeXMikan fandom has. God, and your grammar, vocabulary, and stuff like that is just, I didn't spot any mistake so good job! I love this story!
Chiyokira chapter 3 . 8/17

this is legit amazing not only the storyline but the writing is not bad as well, THANK YOU!
YamCAKE chapter 1 . 7/22
Dear November Romeo,

I am writing note of appreciation to you in hopes that you will see this. Since 2006, your writings have continued to inspire and and move me. Now, nine unimaginably long years later, I have only just begun to realize how much your writings have allowed me to continue loving the Gakuen Alice world, and how much the worlds you have created changed my perception of the manga entirely. I feel you breathing new life into this spectacular alternate universe of your creation every time I re-read your stories. Recently, "His Dark, Kind Soul" once again moved me to tears even though I never have imagined that I would come to love even original characters, who I now know are every bit as real and as beautiful as those that exist in the manga. Your bittersweet interpretation of "Forever and a Day" never fail to thaw the ice around the distanced characters every time I decide to revisit them. I can't decide if I prefer "Open Season" or "Forever and a Day" more, but the latter is such a beautifully poignant novel that I gravitate towards it far more than I care to admit. No one writes about the Hotaru and Ruka relationship like you do.

Fanfiction or not, but you are one my favourite authors far and few beyond. Thus, I am mustering my courage in hopes that we can establish a new friendship that I now see is nine years late. This is the first time that I have reached out to any author this way as I am unable to reach you via the Private Messaging function. My one, fervent hope is that you will accept my "token of appreciation" (as the crazy, rabid fangirls put it) by emailing me at . I promise you that your correspondence will mean a lot to me.

Friends or not, I will never forget your stories, your words and the way you have changed my life. I will follow them to the end of the Internet Age. To put it simply, although nothing in the world is ever that easily owed and repaid— thank you.

P.S, November Romeo is an incredibly resounding penname. How did you get that?

joycienzmendoza chapter 9 . 4/3
So so cute/nice/kiligfactor/amazing''''''''
Have a nice day
cutest. GA fanfic. ever
nightowl880 chapter 9 . 3/6
Aww. This was just so adorable, from start to finish. I loved it.
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh sweet lord. Being confessed to by a six-year-old. I am dying of laughter. This was great. It was funny, a little sarcastic, and I loved the way you described Mikan and Natsume's relationship. And on top of it all, it's well-written. Do you know how hard it is to find good Gakuen Alice fics? Weirdly so. It's annoying. So thank you. I look forward to finishing this.
Tans chapter 9 . 2/2
You are amazing! This fic is amazing! I loved it! 3 3 3
Thank you for all the effort and time you gave for this fic! It is very much appreciated! :3
Keep up the awesome work!
Illusion137 chapter 9 . 1/26
An amazing story. My fav part was Narumi's comment "Natsume's hijacking the bus!" xD
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 1/3
Thoroughly enjoyed this oh my goodness. So very well written! The emotions really hit me hard. I think you captured Mikan and Natsume's characterisation and inhibitations extremely well, not to mention their relationship dynamics! At a loss for words at the moment but really, I was blown away by this fic. Will be reading this again sometime this is just so beautifully done. Thanks so much!
MieraK1 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
XD 3 This
Rikakoi Himawari chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Wao,that was epic!I loved how Mikan acted in this fanfiction! Thumbs Up for you!
pinkreverie chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I just love you. :-D keep doing great fanfics! This is so fun and enjoyable to read. Should've made more of Natsume and Mikan's romantic moments though. Nonetheless, this story is as great as your other ones. More fics please. :-* :-)
sweet little chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Nice fic! Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!