Reviews for Master of War
stylo1 chapter 16 . 4/17
so by your ending i take it that forgetting to remove harrys bindings finally came back to bite them in the ass?
the story was not bad, your english did get pretty bad toward the end
stylo1 chapter 15 . 4/17
you know their biggest problem is that every time a small group of ppl goes nuts they somehow get their hands on very advanced weaponry and every CTD location is compromised, not that that is suprising with harry spouting this shit off to any and everyone
stylo1 chapter 11 . 4/17
snape killing hermione in ths headmasters office, harry eating a killing curse, 6 bindings on his magic gues they cant cast it well enough to do with 1 or 2. its just a bit out there you know. i love those rune weapons there are not enough stories out there that use it (maybe 3-4 tops)
Efloresco chapter 3 . 4/10
Its all underlined
Rainbow Prime chapter 7 . 4/1
HEY! Batman doesn't wear bright colored spandex! Neither does the Punisher! Hell, the Punisher wears civilian clothing! And pretty much does what Harry does! And Jonah Hex wears civilian clothing too! So does Jessica Drew! And Luke Cage! And John Constantine! And Professor Xavier! How could I have forgotten about Jean-Luc Pica...er, I mean, Professor Xavier!
KnowInsight chapter 17 . 2/13
I enjoyed it while it lasted. :D
Bronze chapter 8 . 12/19/2017
It would seem that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder hadn't gotten around to putting those six blocks on young Harry yet or they went away when he died. Either way it's not important anymore. WOW! Adult Harry's really getting things done! I wonder how soon he'll get rid of Fudge? The man is as useless as screen doors on a submarine! I also really like the idea of all those innocent Imperioused Purebloods finally paying for all the murders, rapes, torturing and arsons they committed in the first war. Yeah know, maybe adult Harry could arrange for all the bribes, kick backs and any other illegal moneys Fudge got while Minister to be transferred to his account. Of course if he arranged for all the moneys from the DE families accounts to come to him as well, A, he'd be a hell of a lot richer and B, ensure it could never be used to bribe anyone in the Wizengamot or support the next up and coming Dark Lord. And yes, I do believe most of the members can be bribed. They are old families and it's just business as usual to them.
Bronze chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
Not exactly how I had hoped Harry'd kill the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder. I was hoping he rip his core out and absorb it into himself. As for Snape, I had hoped Harry 'd torture him for sometime before ripping his core out as well. Now if he's going to free Sirius, that must mean he's going to collect dear cowardly Peter from the Weasley's home. Now whether he tortures the betrayer before killing him is totally unimportant. Of course he'll have to turn Peter over to the DMLE alive to get Sirius a trial, but he'll still likely end up dead.
Bronze chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
Oh if the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder was well he'd never let young Harry escape his abusive supposed family! So it such a wonderful thing that he's going to die very soon. God knows how many children he's done something similar to! I'm willing to bet the Mini's husband wasn't the first person the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder killed or had killed. He is the type after all.
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
I do hope younger Harry is taught to restrain himself in those schoolyard fights. As older Harry was trained by SAS instructors should he pass on that type of mindset to his younger self, there'll be a lot of Jr. DE bodies to clean up. Do take into consideration that the SAS are not warm and fuzzy people to their targets.
Bronze chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
Perhaps after this Harry'll ensure that a Malfoy never sets foot nor is born in the UK. Simply put, kill 'em all regardless of age. If there're any living outside the UK, consider it trash removal to dispose of them. Thus the Malfoy line becomes extinct. It might have an added side effect of scaring the remaining purebloods and those likeminded into rethinking just how healthy it isn't to do something like it ever again.
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
I'll know if my guess is right in the next chapter. I'm guessing they were betrayed from within. To be able to kill that many Vets all at once, you need some to set them up for you.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
I tried leaving a review of ch1 but something went wrong. So far nothing you've written about the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder has come as any surprise. Nor might I add about Ginny. I never read the books but from what I've heard from some that have, she was with just about every male in the school. I wasn't happy to read where you killed off Hermione in the first chapter. But I can really see Snape being happy to kill her. She did after all make his pureblood inbred morons look extremely bad. Now I'm very glad you chose not to make Mini an evil accomplice to the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
One, I've never trusted Snape was A, truly reformed and B, wasn't still an evil toady to BOTH sides. As for the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder, he's no more the leader of the light then I'm the master of the whole world! In all truth he in an extremely Dark Wizard masquerading as a light wizard. How could ANYONE who claims to be light condemn an infant to a childhood of slavery? So far this follows my belief about the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder. It's also rather grabbing.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
It's disappointing how you chose to start this story :(