Reviews for Forever Yours
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was adorable.
ForeverGreen17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Woahhh this is soo good! i was smiling the whole intire time i was reading this! takuma and shiki my fav characters
Aliza chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Absolutely loved it! My favorite Shiki/Takuma fic. It's soo sweet wow I actually feel the need to thank you for writing it! So thanks for this great fic I enjoyed it sooo much! :D
walkerrbait chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
aw, that was adorable! i fell head over heels for this pairing and this is the cutest thing i've read so far - well done!

my favourite was No. 30

Everyone knew that it wasn't below Takuma to serenade his lover from outside their dorm window during their extensive fight periods; but no one would have expected to hear Senri's remarkably beautiful contralto in the middle of the night.

*sniffle* bless them! what had they been fighting about i wonder? Would you be willing to write a little drabble about each of them, let me do a couple, or collaborate?

well done again!

Mu

xx
Icey of the Black Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
D'aw, this is so cute! -
'mirror' was really sweet.
You deserve cookies *hands platter of fresh-baked cookies*
Haine-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aww, so cute! :3 Especially the 'last name' and the puppy part!
I go chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw, I liked it a lot, you really did a good job with this story; So cute.
Sartae chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
One word: Aw...

And another few: ""This is stupid," Senri commented while watching a newly released vampire flick (no doubt written and directed by humans) with his lover wrapped in his arms. "We are so not that messy.""

*giggles hysterically* I love that sentence so much! This is very sadly, a nowhere near popular-enough pairing, so I was really happy to read this fic.

Thank you for writing this!

Sartae (ThePersonOverThere, but I'm too lazy to sign in)
TheSicklyRoseVamp1229 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Sweet, very sweet- just like this couple! I adore this pairing and it is nice to see that there are new fics being written. It is fics like this that I admit that fluff is just as good as smut. Very nice story. Hope to see more of your work in the future.

TheSicklyRose1229
rainy-lullaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
loved it!

my favorite yaoi pairing ever~ great job