Reviews for Severus Snape, He Knew
NaNomNaNous chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Depressing, but great story. Very well written. Keep it up!
moonbeamsanddaydreams chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with this fic. It might just be the mood I'm in tonight, but I really needed something to tell me love is stupid and doomed. A great bad mood read. I wish there was more!
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Awesome! I believe that Snape would think the same things about this whole situation. I like seeing how everyone got their comeuppance in his eyes, it seems extremely likely.
Francis-Lily-Petal chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really like how you managed to fit it in with Snape's reactions in the books and gave them a new meaning...really great writing!
Water Flareon chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
TONKS AND REMUS FOREVER!

And Snivellus is a slimy... Yeah, I don't like him, but I LOVE your story!
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
that was so amazing! That wAAS sucha great take that I have never read before !
GossipGirlHere chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was actually REALLY DEPRESSING! I LOVED it, but it still made me super sad, about Snape, about Lupin and Tonks, about all of it...just depressing...
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
great one-shot! it was really good and... Snap knows al 0_0

..i really hated snap till i saw his memories in the last book and what he was really doing for harry and stuff... and i think lupin proably was the nicest out of the Marauders.

great job :)
DiehardShipperHeart chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow, that last line was morbid but very well written. I liked it and I'm normally all sunshine and daises. Very nice.
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow, that was pretty awesome
besemperadreamer chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hi! I really like your idea and how you manage to maintain Snape in character, with all his ability to hate and love. Love it!
annouska chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really liked that! I think it had a lot of bitterness, which, I suppose, is exactly how poor Severus would feel!